đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

malazam

Gaga is the rude one when the others were throwing things at her? What?

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's reddit, it's mostly their imagination:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Battle 4 Ur Life

no way I would believe anyone who’s going to see a The Cure concert say s* about Gaga. she was definitely not in her territory. I call bs.

plus she is called out for being “showboating”? it sounds like she was enjoying a concert and some stupid trash people started paying more attention to her than the band.

pressed and insecure people are always this messy.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Diamond Heart

So Gaga cant enjoy a concert now without some random 'losing respect for her' :triggered:
im sure shes devastated :ally:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

JustHMLover
17 hours ago, Kattys said:

Why calling me hypocrite here? Are you pressed? Is this thread about air pollution? 

crazy eyes wtf GIF by The SpongeBob Musical

22 hours ago, brucee said:

do you really think people were throwing things at her ? (I'm like very sensitive those days and this is just a little bit too heartbreaking for me r now)

Don't worry everyone's saying it's made up.

You probably already read, but just in case

32 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Don't worry everyone's saying it's made up.

You probably already read, but just in case

thanks, you're right. i was like almost crying yesterday imagining this. Ugh... (i also watched orange is the new black later in the day and cried like almost all the time). Also welcome to this forum :) 

hello hello baby.

JohnnyVersace
10 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm sure as a fan it's disappointing to come across her in such a small place, only to discover that she's not interacting with fans – I'll be going to Brian's show in December (as well as Enigma and J&P), and of course I'm hoping Gaga will show up and be in a friendly mood. I'm sure I'll be a bit disappointed if she's there but keeps to herself when she's not performing. That's natural as a fan. However, she's a person like the rest of us, and she deals with chronic pain, not to mention how exhausting it must be to perform her own concert for two hours and then come perform at Brian's, so it's understandable that sometimes she just needs to recharge. It's already generous of her to perform at Brian's show. 

The thing is, if she shows up to Brian's, she's absolutely performing. So you're already seeing J&P, then Brian and her, it's like so extra to ask for to also socialize with every person there. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't. It's magical either way. 

Inferno
22 hours ago, Claca said:

Wasn’t going to chime in but.... the person who posted about LG is getting a lot of s__t, so thought I would share LG experience. I saw her Jazz and Piano show in Vegas in May, then immediately went to see Brian’s show at NOMAD. She did show up at his show and other than strutting down the aisle to the small stage and singing with him, she was “hands off” to all the fans. Her security would not let anyone approach her table or speak to her. Even when she would get up and go to the back bar to get her Jameson, she was, No No No to fans who approached her. I was VERY disappointed in her. It wasn’t a large venue at all, and would have been nice if she even acknowleged any of her fans. 

I work/volunteer in the entertainment industry and see celebrities all the time and almost all, are considerate and polite to their fans, as well as the press and photogs who cover them. They might not like it ...but... know it’s part of the deal and if not for the fans, they might be in a different line of work.

They're getting sh*t because its a lie. I was there. Her security didn't block off anything, she was essentially hiding in the center section that was blocked off by the venue for lighting and a camera crew that was filming The Cure's set. No one even knew she was there.

Inferno
On 9/1/2019 at 4:22 AM, brucee said:

do you really think people were throwing things at her ? (I'm like very sensitive those days and this is just a little bit too heartbreaking for me r now)

On 9/1/2019 at 4:19 AM, witchcocktor said:

Well to be fair, nowhere in the post did the poster mention that she was rude, but that they lost a lot of respect for her for, you know, partying. I can understand that the security could've been annoying, but I doubt any of that was her fault. And throwing **** at her? The hell? And Gaga was the one you lost respect for?

This story is so vague like, am I supposed to feel like Gaga is some kind of a bitch for drinking, smoking and dancing like a lot of other messy people who go to concerts? Especially if people were throwing stuff at her allegedly? Okay....?

On 9/1/2019 at 4:28 AM, ryansamonster said:

From these photos and a video posted on the same Insta, it looks like they were behind/covered by the soundbooth or some type of structure. And blocking no one.

But yikes she’s got a beer in her hand! Uh oh :selena:

I feel like an ambassador rn because I was there lol their story is a lie.

The area shes standing in was already blocked off by the venue for lighting and a camera crew to film the set. She was just hiding in there, meaning no one even knew she was there. its not like anyone directly around her would even really be able to tell quite honestly. the only reason anyone knew, was after she posted about it on instagram.

whomever is spreading this story is just a hater.

11 hours ago, brucee said:

thanks, you're right. i was like almost crying yesterday imagining this. Ugh... (i also watched orange is the new black later in the day and cried like almost all the time). Also welcome to this forum :) 

Aw, I hope you feel better soon :hug:

And thanks :)

Archived