💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max Has Her "Stop the Drama, Start the Music" Moment

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

seashellplay
1 minute ago, Zander said:

Ah yes, my favourite Asian sauce; Sweet n’ Psycho. 

perhaps you should learn about us avatars -- Amanda Ava Koci Therapy Group is what we use to survive the internet.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

I don't hate her wig. I just don't like her singing technique. It's bothering me so much everytime I watch her sing live. 

Look at those clowns

Andrea B
1 hour ago, SeashellGangsta said:

shut the uck uck uck sweet but psycho IS A BAWPpuh  don't get your nasty paws out the avanta s 

:air:

Bradley

Avatars is her fanbase's name? :air:

It seems like she's checklisting all the things the main pop girls now have so that she could be considered one. Don't. You don't need a name for a fanbase to be considered a star.

beaublue

Their are some bullies out there” she used the correct “there” the second time but couldn’t the first? Lmao

PartySick

So this is the one we have to blame for Sweet but Psycho? You know how hard it was to find a radio station that didn't play that song? :poot:

Joking :diane:

Why does anyone care what her hair looks like though? :laughga:

🖤

Bubblegum Bitch

Many months ago I heard a song on the radio "she's sweet but saeeco, a little bit saeeco" and I found it really bop for me. And just now, thanks to this thread, I realized that this is Ava Max's song. :wtfga:

Nikolai Barrow

Wow Gagadaily is nasty.  What a bunch of bullies Gaga would not approve of this behavior. You guys are like "what bullies? Lol!" Then proceed to bully. 

Archived