💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max Has Her "Stop the Drama, Start the Music" Moment

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Zander said:

Bit of a grandiose statement over something a handful of people got pressed about. 

Or 99% of Gaga Daily , and that's pretty big :laughga:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Idk what’s worse, the fact that people care about that wig, or the fact that she thinks people actually care about it that much-

well I’m not to talk either, I love to slander the blue enigma wig but still!:poot:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

dynamite
4 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

i swear to god! you guys are like the ugly ass clunky writing of 'GLORY' on the Edge of Glory single cover. us avatars are the clean yet, distorted ARTPOP font used on the cover. #beproudandblue #gayslovepandora #shakeyourtail #na'vishook

Have you finished? :neyde:

BradleyCooper
34 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Who cares about the haircut when her fandom is called the "Avatars" :oops:

I'm still waiting for the second coming of Gaga, but I have yet to receive anything to convince me she's changing pop music.

When the world needed her most, she vanished.

arrow.jpg

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

i swear to god! you guys are like the ugly ass clunky writing of 'GLORY' on the Edge of Glory single cover. us avatars are the clean yet, distorted ARTPOP font used on the cover. #beproudandblue #gayslovepandora #shakeyourtail #na'vishook

I'm... Confused

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well when no one talks about your hair you betta make them talk about it by talking about it like it's something important :ally:

THIS

she's literally that bully that you ignored so they kept trying to make you mad

a failed controversy-maker stunt :ladyhaha:

ice heard one side from above

dynamite
5 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

shut the uck uck uck sweet but psycho IS A BAWPpuh  don't get your nasty paws out the avanta s 

I would ask for some of what you're having but it looks like there's none left :awkney:

seashellplay
Just now, dynamite said:

I would ask for some of what you're having but it looks like there's none left :awkney:

haha i love your intellectual and witty remarks with the fitting britney face it makes all the government hookers go to church 

seashellplay
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

i'm just spreading the love like Aphrodite and her disciples told me to do so lmao. someones stuck in 2007 :sis: but then again, lots of luv lizzy :kiss:

1 minute ago, SeashellGangsta said:

i'm just spreading the love like Aphrodite and her disciples told me to do so lmao. someones stuck in 2007 :sis: but then again, lots of luv lizzy :kiss:

here's another reply sis, I know you wanted them :diane:

seashellplay

maybe we could listen to Sweet and Psycho on spotify, i don't get why you all are so cruel to her-- her real name is Amanda btw, Mandi is an appropriate name to give her

Mindblown
30 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Okay I know that this is off topic, but I need to express how much I genuinely love that your avi is a picture of Froy! :kara:

Hahahaha he's my favorite caucasian male. 

Zander
6 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

maybe we could listen to Sweet and Psycho on spotify, i don't get why you all are so cruel to her-- her real name is Amanda btw, Mandi is an appropriate name to give her

Ah yes, my favourite Asian sauce; Sweet n’ Psycho. 

I swear, almost everyone going at her has no reason to hate her and only hates her because other people do and it’s the “cool” thing to do. She made that post obviously cause it bothered her and if you don’t like it than just keep scrolling, what’s up with all the hate?

Stop comparing all the girls who are killing it.

tumblr_pt8xbptijp1rahhvto6_500.gif?zoom=

Archived