game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 2 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I'm not sure if we have to wait for @Lazz Monster or not..

In the meantime..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Craven Moorecox
3 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Now we wait...

That blue hair sent my wig to Venus :messga:

HoneyB

Facts about Togepi:

Origins:

Spoiler

Togepi appears to be based on the concept of a baby hatchling of any of a number of species of animals. It could also possibly be based on an egg, with its evolved forms based loosely on birds.

Togepi is the second Generation II Pokémon (after Ho-Oh) to appear in the Kanto series of the anime. It is also the first future generation Pokémon with a known name at the time of its appearance to appear in the anime.

The Togepi that is hatched from the Egg from Mr. Pokémon in HeartGold and SoulSilver will know Extrasensory, a move normally only available as an Egg Move.

While baby Pokémon are often revealed before the generation they debut in, Togepi is so far the only baby Pokémon to be revealed before its evolution.

On the DVD scene selection screen from Mewtwo Strikes Back, Togepi is listed as Pokémon #152.

In Pokémon Rumble Blast, when Togepi is attacking, it makes a different cry than its usual one that is heard.

When it faints, however, the normal fainting cry it makes in the other games is heard.

Facts about Typhlosion:

Origins:

Spoiler

Typhlosion is mainly based on the honey badger. It may also be reminiscent of weasels and wolverines, as well as bears. It has a long and agile body, like weasels, though it is significantly larger and thicker than its pre-evolved forms.

yphlosion is the only fully evolved Fire-type starter Pokémon of a single type.

Typhlosion and Charizard, along with their respective evolutionary lines, have exactly the same base stats in the same distribution.

Infernape also shares the same base stat total, though its individual stats differ.

Despite being introduced in Generation II, Typhlosion did not make its core anime series debut until Gonna Rule The School!, which was a generation later.

Typhlosion shares its category with Quilava and Entei. They are all known as the Volcano Pokémon.

Additionally, they all learn Eruption.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lazz Monster
45 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I'm not sure if we have to wait for @Lazz Monster or not..

In the meantime..

:air: 

sorry i was working :selena:

anyways you don't need to wait for me, I only do an official post so I can tag everyone. 

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster

1. Togepi - Joesuda

2. Typhlosion - Lazz Monster

Cyndaquil is way cuter, wbk. Typhlosion is a just a meh version of it :reductive:

RodeckDanny

Tough one 

1. Togepi - Joesuda

3. Togepi - Hades

4. Typhlosion - DannyRodeck 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Flippy

Animated GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Lion Heart

1. Togepi - Joesuda

3. Togepi - Hades

5. Typhlosion - Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lazz Monster
3 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

1. Togepi - Joesuda

3. Togepi - Hades

5. Typhlosion - Lion Heart

I guess @CyanLights won't vote himself out, right? :poot: unless he joins Marill's protest :huntyga:

Edit2: i'm a mess today :ladyhaha:

Archived