đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tarantino on Hollywood

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/06/08/tarantino-hollywood/

'It is the storyline devoted to Sharon Tate and to Charles Manson and his followers that has raised questions from the beginning, as some people criticize Tarantino for exploiting the brutal events. Margot Robbie plays Tate, Emile Hirsch plays her friend Jay Sebring and Samantha Robinson plays her house guest Abigail Folger. Damon Herriman plays Charles Manson; Bruce Dern plays George Spahn; and Dakota Fanning plays Squeaky Fromme. Other actors play roles ranging from Tate’s husband Roman Polanski to Manson follower Susan Atkins.'

To me this part is the main theme of the 'Once upon a time' title ....

I just saw it last nite and I think the ending is a statement about what should have happened to the perpatrators from the Manson family as opposed to prison sentences they recieved.

Bruce Lee flack .....

i have done a lot of research on Jun Fan Lee  but never saw or experienced him personally in any way....  

The family and friends who knew him objected to the portrayal of his personality and event depicted in the movie ... Tarentino defends it...

From my perspective the whole scene was plausible since Bruce wasn't really afraid to fight anyone, and he was a great martial artist ... family and friends didn't always see this side of his personality .... 

Cripple Muhamid Ali ????   Pretty controversial since most martial arts practioniers would rather not hurt anyone , fight or no fight ...

If he did say that, receipts would have to be shown ,  otherwise its an artistic rendition of a great man....

Also ,, why no Chuck Norris , Kareem Abdul Jabar , Dan Inosanto , ect. and the many others who were his friends in the movie?

Brad Pit on acid....

LOL x100

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck

Also....

8 year old grilling Leonardo ….

Don't call me       …..

LOL  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived