💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno DM's a Fan

Gam

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Y’all need jobs and therapy bc this Sarah hate is tired. You’re getting mad over make up. This is pathetic. What’s not clicking? What’s not clicking?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
4 hours ago, Miel said:

On one hand, I'm glad she's putting in the effort to create a neutral dialogue with the fanbase.

On the other hand (and I'm torn about this), I feel like she shouldn't interact with them at all in this context? I guess, on the flip-side, she has the right to do so, considering it is her work and art that is constantly being criticized.

It sucks. This shouldn't be happening at all, but here we are. 

Ehhh...She's not creating a neutral dialogue, she's being very hostile and combative. It kind of contradicts Gaga's stance on kindness, anti-bullying and spreading love.

Yes, she's been attacked and dragged, but as a professional adult woman, fighting with children on Twitter is not a cute look, and I'm surprised Gaga hasn't been deterred by this and let her go. She has a foul attitude, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was let go once they find someone else who's more talented and more respectful. There's a reason why Freddie has stuck around for so long...

Sanne Godijn
31 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Ehhh...She's not creating a neutral dialogue, she's being very hostile and combative. It kind of contradicts Gaga's stance on kindness, anti-bullying and spreading love.

Yes, she's been attacked and dragged, but as a professional adult woman, fighting with children on Twitter is not a cute look, and I'm surprised Gaga hasn't been deterred by this and let her go. She has a foul attitude, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was let go once they find someone else who's more talented and more respectful. There's a reason why Freddie has stuck around for so long...

How is sarah being hostile when the only thing she doing is asking a question also the only ones who are being hostile the shitsters on social media period

6 hours ago, Salome said:

Her insecurity is shining through

Wow almost like being attacked by the fans of your boss non stop since you got the job might take a hit on you after a while. Have some empathy I swear it won’t kill you 

6 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

This so fking messed up! :fail:

You’re right to non stop harass someone for years and then they finally send out a message giving not even HALF of what was thrown at her? And that person can’t take? Gauruntee you’d had messaged a few people back by that point. 

6 hours ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

i for sure am not an expert but i can for sure tell when someone does makeup horribly. :flop:

So please post your makeup job and we can see just what your judgement means! You can make it seem like it’s not a big deal but promoting online kindness starts with us. so before you go whining next time someone calls you a slur or hurts your feelings remember that you probably deserve it just like you think Sara deserves it for not simply doing her job at a standard that you (an admitted non expert) approve of. 

Pop Music

I feel bad for her but also lowkey unprofessional 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

So please post your makeup job and we can see just what your judgement means! You can make it seem like it’s not a big deal but promoting online kindness starts with us. so before you go whining next time someone calls you a slur or hurts your feelings remember that you probably deserve it just like you think Sara deserves it for not simply doing her job at a standard that you (an admitted non expert) approve of. 

ma'am this is a mcdonalds...

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I feel bad for her but also lowkey unprofessional 

I think gaga needs to adress this because this is getting out of hand im also scared that some fans might attack sarah in irl someday 

Abramovic

I am completely shocked how many "fans" of gaga are bullying Sara. That's unbelievable, it is no criticism what they do, its hate. Gaga must know about this issue and I don't wonder why she has not the same connection to us anymore since a couple of years. This fanbase is toxic and I find it ironic that she is spreading/teaching nothing but love and kindness and her fans are doing the exact opposite of what she is preaching. I feel ashamed of some comments here under this thread and I really wanna log off for a while it's depressing...

Teal Ambition
49 minutes ago, dit said:

Sarah is slowly becoming iconic lol

she's been her makeup artist for years and has had more threads dedicated to her this year alone than her entire career working for Gaga :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

52 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

she's been her makeup artist for years and has had more threads dedicated to her this year alone than her entire career working for Gaga :laughga:

Serving longevity and peaking later in her career :golfclap: a P!nk tease :stalkga:

Fresco
8 hours ago, MEDONER said:

Disgusting. If I were Gaga I'd write a tweet saying "STOP HARASSING MY MOTHERF*CKING MAKE-UP ARTIST YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SH*T" :saladga:

I disagree. The way to do it is to tweet out some of the awards Tanno has won for makeup. She has won awards for makeup. But either way, it draws attention to Tanno's account and more people might see the harassment. :shrug:  If the harassment is graphic enough, the account could get banned by twitter/Instagram if reported. :grr:

PunkTheFunk

Either this is truly hilarious or I'm just a terrible person. Or both.

giphy.gif

Archived