Jump to content
Stefani Tee
rumor

According to an "insider", Gaga's New single - Story Of My Body OUT 6/09

Featured Posts

Mana Mahad
Just now, PartySick said:

@Mana Mahad if we change your thread title, there's a reason :poot: please leave it like this.

I thought i changed it and forgot bout it :rip: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
McYves

 

13 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

According to an insider 

 

 

LMAO, LMAO 'til the end of the world!

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
1 minute ago, Mana Mahad said:

I thought i changed it and forgot bout it :rip: 

Sure :ally:

You do you :ally:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar

Really? I saw that it was called "Asparagus" and the first single was called "Scaling Towers in High Heels While Reciting Humpty Dumpty"

SCIHHWRHD come thru :bradley: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner

"Dangerous Pain"

how could you NOT Stan this title??

anti-lady-gaga-protester-indonesia-bunny

Leaked song titles:

- sunlight

- dangerous pain

- be ok

- not into you (dtf tho)

- top to bottom

- let me f**k you (feat. Lil Jon)

- Selfless

- Gimme attention

- Every night

- All the time

- I do care

- Good desicions

- press it

- know more / eternity man

- Forgetting about you

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • LMAO 12

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Really? I saw that it was called "Asparagus" and the first single was called "Scaling Towers in High Heels While Reciting Humpty Dumpty"

SCIHHWRHD come thru :bradley: 

Fun fact: Asparagus makes your pee smell sweet

4.png

 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde2888

Didn't I just make a thread about something coming next Friday and yall ignored :poot:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
24 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

According to an insider 

 

 

I might suspend their account. This is rude, what’s next a single called Fibro?

An American online news and social networking service.
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
Just now, Twitter said:

I might suspend their account. This is rude, what’s next a single called Fibro?

Short for de-fibro-llation :ally: A single for the cardiac impaired

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mana Mahad
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

Didn't I just make a thread about something coming next Friday and yall ignored :poot:

 

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

"Dangerous Pain"

how could you NOT Stan this title??

anti-lady-gaga-protester-indonesia-bunny

Leaked song titles:

- sunlight

- dangerous pain

- be ok

- not into you (dtf tho)

- top to bottom

- let me f**k you (feat. Lil Jon)

- Selfless

- Gimme attention

- Every night

- All the time

- I do care

- Good desicions

- press it

- know more / eternity man

- Forgetting about you

The collab rumors

 

 

 

  • LMAO 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ice bear
9 minutes ago, calmar said:

Really? I saw that it was called "Asparagus" and the first single was called "Scaling Towers in High Heels While Reciting Humpty Dumpty"

SCIHHWRHD come thru :bradley: 

not to forget the second single, million reasons squared

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
1 minute ago, LanaDelGrant said:

not to forget the second single, million reasons squared

Stylized as

(million  x reasons)(million x reasons) = (million^2)(2millionreasons)(reasons^2)

Single release foiled again :bradley: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
illySpencer

LOL ! xD

Featuring songs

- Broken Hip

- Lip Injections

- Bones Hurt

- Burned Hair 

- Destroyed Nails

- Big Noze

- Mental Health 

 

 

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
aussypat
9 minutes ago, River said:

Fun fact: Asparagus makes your pee smell sweet

4.png

You just reminded me that I need to feed my neopets

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...