Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Joe Walsh running against Trump in GOP primary

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
17 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

No, because Trump is not the only problem. There are hundreds of more intelligent Trump-like people in the GOP running things. If Trump doesn't win and another Republican takes office, it would just be the same. With this I'm not saying the ideology of the GOP is bad, I'm saying the way things are being done is bad. Corrupt politicians, bribery, powerful families are found on both sides, but extremism, racism, xenophobia, homphobia, and all of the other scare tactics are curiously only present within the GOP, and are used by them as a way to scare, as the name "scare tactic" says. And that's not only the tip of the iceberg either. I can't vote for a party that would sell their country to another nation for just a few bucks and influence, and I can't vote for a party that believes the market will "control itself", which is absolutely ridiculous since the primary focus of the market is making profits, and things like Nestle, banana republics, and oil companies ruining the planet, amongst other things, are a thing because of the desire for profits being bigger than the desire to better society. I also can't vote for people who will vote in Congress and do things while in office not in response to the needs of their citizens but of the highest corporate bidder, like what happened with the fusion between AT&T and TimeWarner and with T-Mobile. No way. We are not just robots wanting Trump to be out, we want this whole charade to stop.

I agree with everything you said, and I think people who believe in "anything but Trump" because he makes them feel icky inside are privileged people who are not really effected by politics or any of this.

Everything you mentioned including racism is present in the Democratic party but in a socially accepted way that is very passive aggressive and done legally. Its usually done in the name of helping others!

Edited by Faysalaaa

lego
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

He also deleted all his twitter history before the beginning of August so you can't see all the crap he's been spewing for the past 3 years before he had this supposed change of heart.

I read some of those things before and suddenly I see Chris Evans retweeting him, that’s how I found out he’s now against Trump. :awkney: It’s silly how easily people forgive and forget. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

MrG1087
30 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

hypothetically, would u guys vote republican if it meant you can get Trump out of office?

Nope. Some of them are just as bad as Trump, maybe far worse in ideologies and practices. The bigger problem is that a lot of these individuals were on the Trump bandwagon for the longest and now want to play both sides of the fence—the minute this guy gets sidelined he’ll be back to loving Trump nonstop.

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Nope. Some of them are just as bad as Trump, maybe far worse in ideologies and practices. The bigger problem is that a lot of these individuals were on the Trump bandwagon for the longest and now want to play both sides of the fence—the minute this guy gets sidelined he’ll be back to loving Trump nonstop.

Yeah just like how progressives started defending Hilary and shaming everyone who refuse to vote for her. But yeah I do agree with you.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • LMAO 2

ZacharyMark

As long as there's a debate between him and Trump, I'm tuned in. 

Faysalaaa

Does Trump have to debate him? or can he choose to ignore him and only debate democrats at the end?

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Does Trump have to debate him? or can he choose to ignore him and only debate democrats at the end?

Why would he debate Democrats? He’s in a primary against Trump. 

Anyway, he won’t win. This is all a stunt to rebrand himself. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

geopang

What a joke. He has to be stupid to run against Trump. He’s not even going to show up on the polls.

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why would he debate Democrats? He’s in a primary against Trump. 

Anyway, he won’t win. This is all a stunt to rebrand himself. 

No I mean can Trump just ignore republican primaries and not debate anyone because he knows he will win anyway? and then debate the democratic nominee after the democratic primaries end. 

Morphine Prince
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

No I mean can Trump just ignore republican primaries and not debate anyone because he knows he will win anyway? and then debate the democratic nominee after the democratic primaries end. 

Ugh I misread your post :rip: 

Yeah, Trump doesn’t have to do anything. I doubt they’d both agree to a debate. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah just like how progressives started defending Hilary and shaming everyone who refuse to vote for her. But yeah I do agree with you.

Why are your posts always backhanded comments against progressives? Lol 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2

Faysalaaa
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why are your posts always backhanded comments against progressives? Lol 

Thats not true, progressives are the only ones I like in American politics and if I was American, I would easily vote for a progressive. Give me an example of me being against progressives because it almost never happens. But yes here I did criticize alot of them for shaming people who did not want to vote Hilary.

Edited by Faysalaaa

FATCAT
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im surprised nobody tried to run in the GOP! Even if they know they wont win, it will help them politically or sell books..

Bill Weld already is technically 

Edited by FATCAT
█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

Nightwing

Well, it's true... we can't take four more years of Trump. That doesn't mean that he's fit to be the one to take his place, though. The ideologies of Republicans scare the hell out of me.