Stefani Tee
question

Any of you guys love Tove Lo?

Featured Posts

hurricane326

Most of the gp knows her as a two hit wonder but I think she's one of my favs behind Gaga and Carly. She can be sexy and trashy and both at the same time and all of the songs on Lady Wood are BOPS.

I actually believe Lady Wood is very similar to Madonna's Confessions in that it just sounds so cohesive and melted together, but the songs are unique at the same time. Blue Lips is more varied and Hey You Got Drugs is so heartfelt I actually cried to it once. Also B!tches with the Remix is essentially what Rita Ora failed to do on Girls.

Oh, and did I mention she has a song with KYLIE MINOGUE on her new album?

I know this sounds like Tove Lo herself typed this but I just love her so much and I'm sure a some of you do too :) 

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 4

Jeroen Bloeming

I love her so much. Her show a few years was great. Even though I'm not really looking forward to the new album. She's still one of my faves

(Hey, You Got Drugs still wrecks me every time I hear it. :messga:)

• Like 2

Glamourpuss

I really like Lady Wood. I only discovered her music recently and I can't stop listening to it. I'm not so much into the music before and after that but Disco Tits is a bop. 

Serial liker
  • YAAAS 1

HighRoad

I loved a lot of her songs a few years ago especially Talking Body (nostalgia) but haven’t kept up with her 

Monster ❤️ Navy ❤️ Animal
  • Like 1

Lemondeduerl

She has something...I don't know what but she so sexy. 

tove lo diva GIF by Aazar

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Oshawott

I think she's a really interesting artist. Really cool. I love Fight Song.

Edit: Wrong artist. I like Habits, though. :triggered:

Edited by Oshawott
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Loeppke
4 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I love her so much. Her show a few years was great. Even though I'm not really looking forward to the new album. She's still one of my faves

(Hey, You Got Drugs still wrecks me every time I hear it. :messga:)

Lol I was gonna tag you but it looks like you already found this thread! 

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

notsoratedr

She’s definitely in my top 5 favorite artists ever. She has never released a song I haven’t liked tbh, everything she puts out is absolute perfection and feels so go to the ear wooo

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.
  • YAAAS 1

River

I actually kinda lost her since Lady Wood then Disco Tits came out and I was addicted to it, so I thoughts that probably Blue Lips would sound the same but I was totally wrong so I lost her again..

Also the Bitches remix was awful, I'm not a fan of the features, felt like a Youtubers crossover episode..

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1

cjdamien

I love her!!!! True Disaster is one of my all time favorite songs. I love her attitude and how she doesn’t just keep doing the same thing over and over. I’m super excited for the album. 

• YAAAS 3

ArtGagaPop

Yes i love her, 2nd favorite artist after gaga. Her 3 albums are perfection :applause:

• Love 1

High King

Yeah I’ve loved all her albums and EPs...except I haven’t like any of the singles for her upcoming album, I’m not even looking forward to it anymore. 

BradleyCooper

Tove Lo is in my top 5 favorite artists, I love her. :pray:  GP is missing out 

• Like 1