đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Haus Labs Press Release

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Does those IG Story makeup press things happen before or after the product is released?

Does the september date of Haus Labs means that it will be shipped that day or even tho you pre-ordered you still got to purchase on that day? Or is it an automatic shipping for pre-orderers(on that day or not?, like the release is not the shipping day)

ChromeAngel

I’m not sure what press release you’re exactly referring to unless I missed something, but if you mean PR those products will be sent out probably a little before the release. And if you preordered then it will automatically ship on the release date 

gagzus

Not too sure what IG press release you’re on about can you clarify? 

As for the shipping thing, everything pre-ordered ships on the launch date, if you had Amazon Prime you will likely get it quicker than those who don’t and aren’t in the US. For example I don’t and I probably will have to wait a few weeks for my order.

US and Amazon Prime users will probably get there’s on the day after launch date

Lighter
3 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

I’m not sure what press release you’re exactly referring to unless I missed something, but if you mean PR those products will be sent out probably a little before the release. And if you preordered then it will automatically ship on the release date 

2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Not too sure what IG press release you’re on about can you clarify? 

As for the shipping thing, everything pre-ordered ships on the launch date, if you had Amazon Prime you will likely get it quicker than those who don’t and aren’t in the US. For example I don’t and I probably will have to wait a few weeks for my order.

US and Amazon Prime users will probably get there’s on the day after launch date

Jr rommel tobias bai

ChromeAngel
17 hours ago, Lighter said:

Jr rommel tobias bai

While most brands do this, not everyone does. Its likely that she will and they’re sent to influencers usually 1-2 weeks before launch so they have time to be reviewed. It’s unlikely you’ll get ahold of one unless you’re famous. Which maybe you are idk 

Archived