💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Young Thug: “I’m the straightest man in the world”

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Controversial comment of the day but how is this homophobic 

if someone accused me of liking girls I’d say hell no I'm the gayest man in the word and no one would bat an eyelid 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Hip hop/rap, and black community in general are homophobic. You wouldn't want to come out unless you want to risk your life. Do you know how many black people getting killed by people close to them just because they are trans or gay? I wouldn't be surprised if some rappers would front they are straight because of that honestly. Especially when interviewed by media, cos that is their opportunity to feign publicly. Showbiz is not innocent. Lots of mind games at play. :shrug:

Maybe, but lil nas x was number one for tons of weeks even after coming out, we have Frank ocean, we have Tyler the Creator, there is space to be authentic w your sexuality in hip hop/rap/rnb

Much like Lil Uzi vert I think young thug is a progressive straight dude secure in his image enough to take the scrutiny. But we can disagree.:happy:

Also the conversation of this thread has left out further details on his statements 

“I got stylists around me. I got gay people around me that’s always around me. I don’t judge,” Thugger began before delving into the blow back Lil Nas will inevitably face. “He’s a kid, so I don’t know if he gon’ be able to take what comes. I’m the first rapper that they kind of like came at hard with this. They came at Michael Jackson and Prince, [too]. But, I’m talking hip-hop. I know how strong I had to be.” 

18 hours ago, dynamite said:

Congrats do you want an Oreo :neyde: 

Some people may take offense to that

PoshLife
18 hours ago, Ryusei said:

DL5mib3VoAEvcsh.jpg

:ally: 

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god I've never seen this before :smh: the second thumbnail is everything

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god I've never seen this before :smh: the second thumbnail is everything

The natural progression of gayness :diane: 

Musery

8 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Who would and why? 

African Americans, since Oreos are the processed cookies associated with black culture. 

Just saying :) 

dynamite
17 minutes ago, Twitter said:

African Americans, since Oreos are the processed cookies associated with black culture. 

Well my post was literally nothing to do with race so there's no sense in pointing out an issue that doesn't exist, I picked a food that flowed with the sentence best and that's the beginning and end of it. If someone chooses to get offended over nothing then that's up to them. Don't need to bring politics into everything. Just take the post for what it is. Everyone else did. 

The contender was do you want a cupcake :neyde: maybe someone would have found that offensive too...

Antichrist
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

FGUAHSDUGHASD8ZGHAS87GJASD9U8GJASUIGJAISOUGHASIUGNASIUGASUDIGJAISUHGAISOUHDGASUINGAUSDGAHUSDNGAHUZSGD :lmao:

djBuffoon

I wish straight people would stop spreading their propaganda and rubbing it in everyone's face. :neyde:

Think of the children. :neyde:

monsterdino
21 hours ago, Borislshere said:

as if hating guys means you can't be gay lmao if only 

This gkfkfkfkgk, all of us hate men

Little Fighter

someone hack & see how much gay p-rn he got in his search history 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Archived