šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr. S Reviews Taylor's 'Lover' Album

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Do you mean Paper Hearts? If so, then no itā€™s not like 22. The beat sounds almost identical to Dirty Love by Kesha in regard to drums, claps & such. The melody Iā€™d say is more We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, sort of this cute little country tinged melody that you can easily sing along to.

Sounds like dancey song then :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Girl lmfaoooo you might wanna reread what I said. You canā€™t learn to have taste but you can learn music theory & hopefully find an appreciation for the song. Now where Iā€™m that did I refer to anyone but you?

You literally quoted a post of me telling an opinion and said that is not true and I need to know music theory to like the song. And by doing so you implied everybody needs to know music theory beforehand to like a song.Ā :sharon:

Also you might as well take your own advice and search for some songs that actually haveĀ a good melody maybe?

32 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Wasnā€™t he the one who said thereā€™s a katy collabĀ on the albumĀ :triggered:

Ā 

26 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Yes lmao

Lol no he wasnā€™tĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Hades
37 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Itā€™s one of my favs, better than Cruel Summer & on par with I Think He Knows. Honestly, donā€™t take ā€œMr. Sā€™sā€ review seriously. Music is subjective & Iā€™m willing to bet that youā€™llĀ love London Boy. If you like GUY & how on the nose it is then youā€™ll like London Boy. Itā€™s upbeat with strong vocals/melodies & the lyrics are fun.

You got me hyped.Ā :excited2:

beaublue
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You literally quoted a post of me telling an opinion and said that is not true and I need to know music theory to like the song. And by doing so you implied everybody needs to know music theory beforehabd to like a song.Ā :sharon:

Also you might as well take your own advice and search for some songs that actually haveĀ a good melody maybe?

Omg... I literally was talking to you, using the word you,Ā to refer to Y.O.U. because your crass opinion & the tone in which it was delivered, by YOU, was rude. You DENIED my opinion on The Man being a bop after I responded to you saying The Man & Cruel Summer weā€™re BOTH bops. No one else responded to me in a crass wayĀ insinuatingĀ that my opinion was wrong so WHY would I say anyone else but YOUĀ needs to learn music theory when it was YOU that offended me & I was replying to?Ā Now, if you still honestly canā€™t comprehend what Iā€™m saying then dude seriously, good luck but Iā€™m done talking with YOU. (Did I say YOU enough times for YOU to understand Iā€™m talking to YOU & no one else because no one else has outright been so off putting with their opinions?)

FfFfFfFF
23 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Omg... I literally was talking to you, using the word you,Ā to refer to Y.O.U. because your crass opinion & the tone in which it was delivered, by YOU, was rude. You DENIED my opinion on The Man being a bop after I responded to you saying The Man & Cruel Summer weā€™re BOTH bops. No one else responded to me in a crass wayĀ insinuatingĀ that my opinion was wrong so WHY would I say anyone else but YOUĀ needs to learn music theory when it was YOU that offended me & I was replying to?Ā Now, if you still honestly canā€™t comprehend what Iā€™m saying then dude seriously, good luck but Iā€™m done talking with YOU. (Did I say YOU enough times for YOU to understand Iā€™m talking to YOU & no one else because no one else has outright been so off putting with their opinions?)

First of all "dude" you were the one that felt the need to quote me to say the song "is a bop". Besides not giving any reasons to why you think it's good, do you think it's ok to school people over what "is a bop or not" on a forum? Or do you seriously think you need to know music theory to like a pop song?

Ā Also I don't get what is the relevance of my post including "me" vs "we" (except the fact that you can use it to start a fight obviously)

beaublue
23 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

First of all "dude" you were the one that felt the need to quote me to say the song "is a bop". Besides not giving any reasons to why you think it's good, do you think it's ok to school people over what "is a bop or not" on a forum? Or do you seriously think you need to know music theory to like a pop song?

Ā Also I don't get what is the relevance of my post including "me" vs "we" (except the fact that you can use it to start a fight obviously)

I... holy šŸ™„Ā this is like all the logic has been sucked out of the world...Ā no I donā€™t think in general peopleĀ need to know music theory, that was a specific comment made towards only you &Ā bruh, youā€™re the one who made the ā€œmeā€ vs ā€œweā€ thing relevant by trying to spinĀ my music theory statement (to you)Ā into a blanket statement about everyone after realizing you were incapable of having a civil discussion between the two of us & tried pawning off the argument to anyone that would bite. Stop trying to spin this into something itā€™s not. Next time donā€™t insult people after they try replying to you in a joking mannerĀ to start a conversationĀ if you canā€™t take the heat you oh so desperately tryĀ givingĀ out. You can try to spin this convo all you want, go back & edit your responses & try to gain the upper hand, I honestly donā€™t care at this point but maybe next time donā€™t throw shade at people who are just trying toĀ converse with you. More bees with honey than vinegar šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøāœŒšŸ»just for laughs oprah GIF

What is Mr S??? Like obviously he has proven to be a true insider but what is his job? How does he know? He cannot work for Taylor or her label because he knows stuff about other artists on different labels. He does not work for a radio station because they wouldn't get to hear the full album yet. (I think)

Ā So what do you think? He works for Spotify/AM?

Also, can someone refresh my memory what he said about LG?

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

I... holy šŸ™„Ā this is like all the logic has been sucked out of the world...Ā no I donā€™t think in general you need to know music theory, that was a specific comment made towards only you &Ā bruh, youā€™re the one who made the ā€œmeā€ vs ā€œweā€ thing relevant by trying to spinĀ my music theory statement (to you)Ā into a blanket statement about everyone after realizing you were incapable of having a civil discussion between the two of us & tried pawning off the argument to anyone that would bite. Next time donā€™t insult people after they try replying to you in a joking mannerĀ to start a conversationĀ if you canā€™t take the heat you oh so desperately tryĀ givingĀ out. You can try to spin this convo all you want, go back & edit your responses & try to gain the upper hand, I honestly donā€™t care at this point but maybe next time donā€™t throw shade at people who are just trying toĀ converse with you. More bees with honey than vinegar šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøāœŒšŸ»just for laughs oprah GIF

You were the one that made such a big thing about ''me'' vs ''we'' whenĀ you realizedĀ thatĀ you can't argue against the fact thatĀ your point thatĀ you need to know music theory isn't standing and you can't tell me I was the one that made a big thing about it when comments are a few pages before.Ā :sharon:Ā It's weird how you talk so much about me shadingĀ you me when what I said is that ''The Man is not a bop'' and come back at me calling my opinion crass. Even in this postĀ you tellĀ me ''I'm incapable of holding a civil discussion''. EnjoyĀ you WPs I guess.

beaublue
41 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You were the one that made such a big thing about ''me'' vs ''we'' whenĀ you realizedĀ thatĀ you can't argue against the fact thatĀ your point thatĀ you need to know music theory isn't standing and you can't tell me I was the one that made a big thing about it when comments are a few pages before.Ā :sharon:Ā It's weird how you talk so much about me shadingĀ you me when what I said is that ''The Man is not a bop'' and come back at me calling my opinion crass. Even in this postĀ you tellĀ me ''I'm incapable of holding a civil discussion''. EnjoyĀ you WPs I guess.

Lmao warning points for what exactly? Putting YOU in all capital letters? You have fun with that šŸ‘šŸ» Good luck šŸ™ƒ

beaublue
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

ThankĀ your for the qualitative reply.

You are legit more than welcome šŸ™šŸ» figured that reply was at least in your wheel house

FfFfFfFF
29 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

You are legit more than welcome šŸ™šŸ» figured that reply was at least in your wheel house

Insults, rudeness and arrogance are never in my wheel house sweaty.Ā :awesome:

neversawyoucoming
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh, country pop song? So Paper Ring is like 22 or I Know You Were Trouble? :sis:

ItĀ“s more like Stay Stay Stay but more mature, and the way she sing in the first verse reminds me of Our SongĀ 

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

What is Mr S??? Like obviously he has proven to be a true insider but what is his job? How does he know? He cannot work for Taylor or her label because he knows stuff about other artists on different labels. He does not work for a radio station because they wouldn't get to hear the full album yet. (I think)

Ā So what do you think? He works for Spotify/AM?

Also, can someone refresh my memory what he said about LG?

He said that Gaga's album roll out is about to start in April/ May.

Archived