💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite YouTuber?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Trisha Paytas, Anncy smth smth, and HRHCOLLECTION, I also watch a girl named dandelion smth cant remember but she does the best 60s makeup she got like 500 subs tho :laughga:

Not a fan of the big youtubers they annoying as hell and i dont understand the hype, fake af except for Trisha 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

All of them are annoying and terrible and it's the most disgusting trend in our society that young people dont admire and look up to people who are talented singers, actors or sportsmen, but only care about dumb people who look into the camera and talk about **** and feel like they need to stream every piece of **** if their lives. 

actually a lot of them are talented and nice :party:they just get overshadowed by the tanas and jakes.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

davflz
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Not one mention of ContraPoints? How do y'all sleep at nigh :bradley:

cnjrrovvi9n11.gif

a goddess :bradley: 

I'm so happy that incel video came up in my recommendations. The best channel I discovered on YT this year :messga: 

buttsicle

Jenna Marbles is fvcking goals :messga: she knows how to come up with the stupidest yet funniest content ever and I adore her for it.

PLUS HER DOGS ARE ADORABLE and i have a weakness for animals :huntyga:

WOOHOO YAHAA

HoneyB
46 minutes ago, davflz said:

omg it's nice I'm not alone in my obsession:bradley:

I got so into her channel after that james charles video went viral and I have watched like every video on her channel. She's so entertaining but I also love how she takes these pop culture moments and uses them to discuss larger topics of racism, sexism, class etc. As a white person I feel like her videos have given me a more nuanced and educated view on topics like colorism or the intersectionality of race, gender etc. If you'd be interested I'd also recommend For Harriet, she does a similar thing but has a different point of view :vegas:

GIRL I LOVE FOR HARRIET TOO, OUR TASTE!>>>> That’s why I love them they show a different side and help me understand stuff like colorism and race they’re so intelligent:pray: Kenya’s drags are iconic and I lowkey have a crush on ha but she taken:ladyhaha: both those youtubers are a breath of fresh air tbh.

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Helxig

These are my current top 3:

tumblr_pfmkjfhAMs1vs1kb6o1_500.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10120339

anigif_sub-buzz-30646-1540427968-7.gif?d

:sara:

Honorable mentions:

Amazingphil

Danisnotonfire (:laughga:)

RTGames

Kris Klemens

Colleen Ballinger

Kurtis Conner

Grace Helbig

Mamrie Hart

Christine Sydelko

CommunityChannel (I miss Nat :toofunny:)

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

dynamite

I have actually come to find pretty much all YouTubers annoying and all the same

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANEL I PUT OUT NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY

But ones I don't actively hate are Jenna Marbles and Colleen

And one lesser known one but gaining traction is Adventures and Naps

huttont

I used to like Ray William Johnson and Jenna Marbles

I don’t really watch YouTube anymore other than for music or funny videos

The only other one I check out occasionally is Brandi TV

ladylinners

I tend to primarily watch gaming channels (or Sims 4 channels to be exact), and I get my Last Night Talk shows fix from YT as well but they're not youtubers so they don't really count but hail Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, and Trevor Noah. I love watching their monologues, A Closer Look, Meanwhile and all their other news stuff. 

I've been watching The Crosby's for a few years now. I love their videos. Definitely one of my favourite channels. 

Other favs are mostly gaming. Been watching these for years. 

James Turner: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimSupply

Deligracy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC883IVbvcI7SPx8kffHjWxw

Lilsimsie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TYFButglZuuDbD-0Q_IzQ

Newest fav is I Like To Make Stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/iliketomakestuffcom Bob builds stuff and I like to watch it. 

Danny Milk
4 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

1. Jenna Marbles

2. Julien Solomita

3. Jenna & Julien Podcast

Same Tbh. We have to stan their dogs cermit, mango and the dead one.

I guess it doesn't really matter

HausOfMiklaus

original.gif

:cryga: But in all seriousness he was the best of the Brit pack, is bizarrely funny and I binged so many playthroughs from his gaming channel. Carry on.

Danny Milk

But Miranda sings is always gonna be one of my faves as she was the first YouTuber I started watching.

I guess it doesn't really matter

Creyk
4 hours ago, tomsches said:

All of them are annoying and terrible and it's the most disgusting trend in our society that young people dont admire and look up to people who are talented singers, actors or sportsmen, but only care about dumb people who look into the camera and talk about **** and feel like they need to stream every piece of **** if their lives. 

This is so true. Nowadays most tweens aspire to be youtubers and it's insanely pathetic. Even Ariana Grande is a better role model than youtubers.

Archived