šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Nick Jonas boring?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Mister G
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Not boring at all.Ā  He's one of the better pop guys out there.Ā  From Jealous to Chainsaw and Find You or Levels, I personally really like his stuff.

Plus...

202f7c6c8f8956382e65e8ab85903f57

:oops::vegas::v:

EDIT: Does anyone know if he's an lgbtq ally?Ā  I know a lot of straight celebrities like to self-identify as such.

I canā€™t recall if heā€™a outright stated heā€™s an ally but I would figure so especially since heā€™s got a ton of lgbt based fans and I think he even played an lgbt role in either a show or movie (not Scream Queens it was something else about a boxer I think).

AmericanxDream

He's gorgeous, but GGD only likes daddy types, so I understand the hate. My condolences.Ā 

Antoni

EDIT: Does anyone know if he's an lgbtq ally?Ā  I know a lot of straight celebrities like to self-identify as such.

I'm pretty sure he has been assumed to be bisexual because he has always avoided answering whether or not he's straight. He also has played a gay guy in two different TV shows and shot gay sex scenes.

21 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

I canā€™t recall if heā€™a outright stated heā€™s an ally but I would figure so especially since heā€™s got a ton of lgbt based fans and I think he even played an lgbt role in either a show or movie (not Scream Queens it was something else about a boxer I think).

Yep, twice. The first time was a show called Kingdom, and the second time was Scream Queens. (His character ~was~ gay, right? It's been a while since I watched, but I thought that was a plot twist for his character.)

Edit: Yep, he was gay on Scream Queens. Source:Ā https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5602c709e4b08820d91b06cd?guccounter=1

My name isn't Timmers

19 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Ā 

Not boring at all.Ā  He's one of the better pop guys out there.Ā  From Jealous to Chainsaw and Find You or Levels, I personally really like his stuff.

Plus...

He is and performed at G-A-Y but imo he really is just using his LGBT audience which is quite "problematic"

Ā 

Him and Shawn are definitely boring and just use their looks but at least I'd still prefer Nick's music over Shawn's

Savage

Plus...

He said he performed at a gay bar so Iā€™d assume so ...

Mister G
14 minutes ago, Werk said:

Ā 

He is and performed at G-A-Y but imo he really is just using his LGBT audience which is quite "problematic"

Ā 

I donā€™t disagree with that statement. I find that a lot of artists actually do that.

River

He lost he's gay charm yeah

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Maybe. IDK. I never really into the charm of Jonas Bros. Probably it just works for people who grew up with them.

For me it was always between N'SYNC, BSB, 5IVE, A1, WESTLIFE,Ā or BOYZONE. :fan:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Babel

Heā€™s incredibly

tenor.gifĀ 

but the gays give him a free pass cause of his appearance (and at the same time crucify female pop stars for being ā€œbasicā€).Ā 

imnotyourbabe10
37 minutes ago, Werk said:

Very good point.Ā  Thank you for reminding me of how people pander to the gay community. Eek!

Archived