opinion

going back to electropop is...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIMECHAKRA

I think it's obvious she is going to tap into another genre again. 

I think it will be more geared towards radio than Joanne was. 

And even if it is electro pop....that genre in itself has evolved alot since ARTPOP. Electronic sounds more experimental now than it ever did in 2010. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:47 PM, AndiGaga said:

I want a mix of Perfect Illusion & Applause

A Banger hit bop

I can't imagine how that would sound. 

JazzGa

Electropop would be a QUENCH for me, I definitely miss it! But Gaga always fuses it with a few other genres, keepin it fresh and Gag :cool: I hope for some influences from jazz, funk, disco, etc.(maybe sprinkle in 1 piano pop acoustic banger and 1 sad ballad :ph34r:)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BARCODE

I want the first ever **** music video. The album us called  LGSex and is a visual album that on ****Hub. In it, she convinces **** actors to do whatever the **** she wants if they want the privilege to hear her music. In the end she gets pregnant, and gives birth to a genderless pop album named LGSex.

FameHookah

I JUST NEED TO  BOP MY BUSSY :firega:

Catchy SEX BOPS high energy DANCE ANTHEMS for the club GAGA PLEASE you can throw some cute ballads there too

I mean i love all genres and ASIB is tied with The Fame and ARTPOP as my faves but the gp and i miss dance and slutty gaga, not the dark one.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
On 8/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, AHippieIsBorn said:

Tbh I LOVE Boys Noize's production so if she went that route I'd totally be satisfied. She's given us plenty of sad ballad-y stuff so I'd be ok with a full dance record ala Confessions by Madge. I want to hear Gaga in the club again. I want to dance with strangers and all of us sing the words together. That hasn't happened since legit like 2011...:awkney:

Ikr? Dancing TF to BTW songs at parties was amazing back then, we even used to do the choreos and all 😭

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
On 8/19/2019 at 1:51 PM, Lilmonzter said:

House techno underground electronica:party:

Gaga doing house techno or electronica would be so iconic TwT GAGA PLEASE.. i'd take disco dance or electropop too 😭😭

WTF is MDNA

Daylight Jokers

I don't think she would want another ARTPOP-esque era cuz that didn't work for her. 

I reallywant her to make a disco album with a couple of ballads here and there. She's so great at making 70's and 80's inspired songs because she always puts her own Gaga twist in them. A rock album would be such a dream (for me) but that's not really gonna happen.

freemymindARTPOP

a born this way x ARTPOP album is the dream:pray:

she needs to bring back edm like it was in 2011-2013 aka pre Flopsmokers, Calvin Harris etc:triggered:

Archived