Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

going back to electropop is...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Please no Charli XCX style music a nightmare, literally a nightmare... 

I don’t want LG6 to focus on just one genre, She should dabble like she did with BTW with different styles/genres:koons:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

actually she could do any genre, it will work or not depending on how she turns it 

Totally, I just really hope that regardless of what it is it will be bold.

Illuminati
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Please no Charli XCX style music a nightmare, literally a nightmare... 

I don’t want LG6 to focus on just one genre, She should dabble like she did with BTW with different styles/genres:koons:

It's safe to say it won't be one genre. Even The Fame had a ballad.

This album definitely seems like it’s going to be very experimental. It’s unlikely we’re getting an album that will be like a Joanne 2.0

This album is going to be very much an ARTPOP 2.0, and I’m a little shocked she’s going in this direction after rebuilding her career and status in the industry over the past few years. But... I welcome it 🙌🏼 And she’s staying true to herself - never the same each era

FfFfFfFF

I think LG6 should be dance-pop with influences from techno and industrial. Mix the best traits of these genres and add a dark tone and melody in the songs and the result could be a masterpiece. A return to form, classic Gaga and something that critics and fans could eat up.

Blackout19

I want a Disco/ Pop album.

I want to dance to the first song until the last song of the album. :firega:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

tbh, i just want a sonic expedition through the experience of her human condition … it could be “analogue” or “electronic” or a hybrid, just whichever is catalytic, whatever sparks a catalyst in the audience, i guess, just human electricity … rhythmic visceral retrospective of whatever has transpired since her last creative release … and to me, that feels like genre eradication (as far as existing concepts of technical classification are concerned, at least). idc how she serves it, just deliver soul into the space… 

Spoiler

no, i’m not entirely sure that even answered the inquiry … yes, i understand i am entitled to my wrong opinion :oops:

Suspiria
31 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Oh god if it’s anything like Charli XCX, we can kiss her career goodbye 

Idk... the gheys love Charli. "PC Music"-influenced pop is what is cool right now. It's only a matter of time before it hits the real mainstream, and who better than Gaga to introduce it?

SHALLOW

Maybe this bitch is gonna come up with something new. Enough wanting her new albums to sound like her old ones :triggered:

20 minutes ago, bxr said:

tbh, i just want a sonic expedition through the experience of her human condition … it could be “analogue” or “electronic” or a hybrid, just whichever is catalytic, whatever sparks a catalyst in the audience, i guess, just human electricity … rhythmic visceral retrospective of whatever has transpired since her last creative release … and to me, that feels like genre eradication (as far as existing concepts of technical classification are concerned, at least). idc how she serves it, just deliver soul into the space… 

Reveal hidden contents

no, i’m not entirely sure that even answered the inquiry … yes, i understand i am entitled to my wrong opinion :oops:

omg your vocabulary popped off 

imitalian

Reminder that she didn't come this far playing safe and every album she put out never sounded like the other things playing on the radio at that time.

Why are you so obsessed with wanting her to stick to a successful but safe and boring genre? Shallow and ARUTW are still in the top 20 global iTunes nearly 1 year after their release, why would she want to give us other ASIBesque music? 

Doncho

I want a dance pop album. We had enough slow songs and ballads on C2C, Joanne and ASIB. I think LG6 will be a combination of ARTPOP (sound) and Enigma (visuals). Im excited either way because I just love Gaga :ally:

IAmNotHere1997

Literally just something danceable, groovy, that can actually be played at a party, but with heavy instrumentals. And please no more dark sh*t :pray:

Archived