Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Beyonce's songwriting skills?

mzncb

Featured Posts

Inspired by the early thread of the same name, but involving Britney, I thought the topic was worth exploring.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She doing well tbh.

She wrote this song after her miscarriage

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RahrahWitch

She uses Songwriters most of the time so It's Hard to tell what's hers and what's not.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

maybe if she wrote a song we could know 

Poor thing spells her name "Baeonsay" 

End Racism Now

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

:reductive: 

I guess when you have money you don’t need smarts 

♥ Kindness Police.

She’s never the primary songwriter of her songs, so, I can’t say she does much in terms of actual songwriting, nor has any talent for it. She’s always been the meticulous product of other people’s creativity, and is almost manufactured if you ask me 🤷🏼‍♀️ She can dance and sing, and that’s where her talent stops for me. Primary songwriters are always listed first on the writing credits of a track; the credits are ordered I believe. You can see this on Wikipedia and in album booklets underneath each track. If you go on to ‘Heaven’s wikipedia page and locate the Songwriters list (for albums, it’s better to look under the Track Listing section), she is listed first. If you look at the rest of her discography, she’s never the primary songwriter of her songs. Beyonce is not a songwriter in my opinion. She gathers songwriters in rooms and probably tweaks a few lines or gives ideas. Sit Beyonce in front of a piano and give her a notepad and pen, and she probably wouldn’t know where to begin.

Lady Gaga is always primary lyricist in all her work, of course. So is Taylor Swift. So is Sia. And if we speak of Gaga, she’s known to give quite a bit of songwriting credit to her album producers - but she writes pretty much all of her own ****...such a kind-hearted humble queen ❤️

FfFfFfFF

Veery minimal. She probably does indeed have a vision and directs her writers according to it but she isn't able to write a song herself so..

Borislshere
46 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Funny how you have no issue picking on Bey but the minute someone says they don’t like Katy, you go crying about people “hating” on her.

anyway, multiple people have said she’s very involved in the song writing process. She may not write everything she sings but as long as she is involved in the process, I don’t see the issue. 

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/beyonce-writes-her-own-songs

Saint Laurent
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Beyoncé cowrites her songs with other writers just like Lady Gaga does

Beyoncé's writing process or whatever is nothing like Gaga's.

Archived