💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney+ Pricing Announced (North America, Australia, NZ, & Netherlands)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Disney will begin its international roll-out of Disney Plus on the same day – Nov. 12 – that the direct-to-consumer service launches in the U.S., with a push into Canada and the Netherlands, followed a week later by Australia and New Zealand.

In addition, Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International group announced Monday that it had reached global agreements with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, and Sony to distribute the Disney Plus app across partner mobile and connected-TV devices.

In the U.S., access to Disney Plus will cost $6.99 per month. Pricing plans in the first four international markets will be roughly comparable. In Canada, the service will cost $8.99 (Canadian) per month (or $89.99 per year), and in the Netherlands, the price will be €6.99 per month (or €69.99 per year).

On Nov. 19, Disney Plus will launch in Australia and New Zealand, priced at $8.99 (Australian) per month (or $89.99 per year) and $9.99 (New Zealand) per month (or $99.99 per year), respectively.

Beyond the initial five countries, the company expects Disney Plus to be available in all major markets within the first two years.

Separately, earlier this month Disney announced plans to introduce a bundled offering (also on Nov. 12) that combines Disney Plus, ESPN Plus and Hulu for $12.99 per month. That’s a 28% monthly discount compared with buying each of the services separately.

At launch, consumers in each market will be able to subscribe to Disney Plus directly or via in-app purchase on the following platforms (with some variations depending on country):

Apple’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, and fully integrated with the Apple TV app (customers can subscribe to Disney Plus via in-app purchase);

Google’s Android phones, Android TV devices, Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices;

Microsoft Xbox One;

Sony Interactive Entertainment’s PlayStation 4 and all of Sony’s Android-based TVs; and

Roku streaming players and Roku TV models.

Full article at Source:

https://variety.com/2019/digital/global/disney-plus-launch-canada-netherlands-australia-new-zealand-1203305784/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I am in, bish! That is a great pricing! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pop Music
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Apple’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, and fully integrated with the Apple TV app (customers can subscribe to Disney Plus via in-app purchase);

we stan an apple friendly service

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

True. True.

As they should :whitney:

berlinforme

Does that mean Hulu is coming to European markets as well? 

Really looking forward to Disney+! Take my 6,99 :staymad:

RAMROD
Just now, berlinforme said:

Does that mean Hulu is coming to European markets as well? 

Really looking forward to Disney+! Take my 6,99 :staymad:

Most likely :gaycat:

Will be blessed with tons of contents :worship2:

Glittertinks

I hope they announce it soon when it comes to Germany, can't wait to get my hands on it :excited2:

Phaye Monster

Of course the UK is left out, why do we always get Disney things so much later:smh:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I hope Hulu will finally be available in Europe. I don't pay for Netflix (I have shared account, so), maybe I'll try Disney+ when it'll come to Poland.

25 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Disney's CEO is on Apple's board of directors

ladylinners

If Hulu is coming to Europe I might say bye bye to my Netflix account.

I do have to revaluate which ones I'll be needing. Currently I'm paying for Netflix, my sister for HBO, my mom and brother-in-law for two other Swedish based services. 

I'll definitley get Disney+ once it comes to Sweden. 

LeJudas

I'm thinking about this a lot. 

Do any of y'all know what to expect in terms of series and movies etc...?

Zander
27 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

I'm thinking about this a lot. 

Do any of y'all know what to expect in terms of series and movies etc...?

It’s everything that Disney owns plus their own content, movies, shows and new original content. 6.99 is a steal.

C8276-A5-D-EF93-4117-A005-C6424-DB2-B7-B

Spock

lol of course Disney is freezing Europe out.

Can't wait to have my Disney+ account in 2022

who will love me when the night is over

8 minutes ago, Zander said:

It’s everything that Disney owns plus their own content, movies, shows and new original content. 6.99 is a steal.

That's just the US tho... The Netherlands is only getting Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars/National Geographic, so I'm assuming it's the same for the rest of Europe

Archived