💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry ISN'T a predator (actual receipts this time)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

beaublue
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

First of all, I don’t want Katy to be cancelled. Second of all, I don’t care about the Shawn issue or the American Idol contestant.

I am, however, annoyed with you all thinking that the Teenage Dream guy is lying simply because he has OnlyFans. Y’all are disgusting.

You seriously think it’s only because he has an only fans account? Really? It’s not because he has an OnlyFans, it’s how he’s used it to scam people. Not only that but the night he says Katy pulled his penis out was just two days before her divorce was finalized & we all know how badly Katy was hurt to the point of being suicidal do it’s ridiculous to claim someone who was suicidal going through the worst break up of her life was outwardly sexual & looking to sexually assault someone. Not to mention the others who were on set that have talked out against this guy along with previous models in her videos đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger

I don't think anyone outside of crazy Stan's believe Katy is a predator. I mean yes she's loud and sometimes inappropriate but ... a predator!?:bon: 

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, Hurem said:

First of all, I don’t want Katy to be cancelled. Second of all, I don’t care about the Shawn issue or the American Idol contestant.

I am, however, annoyed with you all thinking that the Teenage Dream guy is lying simply because he has OnlyFans. Y’all are disgusting.

Notice how I never ONCE said or insinuated that he was lying? I simply said that his history "doesn't help", and then mentioned the OnlyFans thing. He has been homeless for a month up until recently, and has been scamming till this day his OnlyFans members for money, which is a fact. I get that some of you are passionate about sexual assault victims, as am I, but this is completely overblown and all because it's Katy. little monster stan culture is so bad I swear, every time Katy is accused of ripping a song off (i.e. 'Bigger Than Me', 'NRO' and now the 'Dark Horse' lawsuit) its people like you who drag her down to filth and read into it far too much than you should.

Also "not caring" about the Shawn/Glaze issue is being totally ignorant of the most important part of Katy's innocence. She was bashed for MONTHS and still continues to be bashed since these two accusations have arose because of these two media-fuelled stories. But "you don't care". Ok.

Hurem
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Notice how I never ONCE said or insinuated that he was lying? I simply said that his history "doesn't help", and then mentioned the OnlyFans thing. He has been homeless for a month up until recently, and has been scamming till this day his OnlyFans members for money, which is a fact. I get that some of you are passionate about sexual assault victims, as am I, but this is completely overblown and all because it's Katy. little monster stan culture is so bad I swear, every time Katy is accused of ripping a song off (i.e. 'Bigger Than Me', 'NRO' and now the 'Dark Horse' lawsuit) its people like you who drag her down to filth and read into it far too much than you should.

Also "not caring" about the Shawn/Glaze issue is being totally ignorant of the most important part of Katy's innocence. She was bashed for MONTHS and still continues to be bashed since these two accusations have arose because of these two media-fuelled stories. But "you don't care". Ok.

Girl, I really don't care about this :rip: I never made a comment about R. Katy, but I can't help myself but laugh when KatyKats claim they have receipts, yet they don't. :rip: 

ANTI WP

@Kylie Jenner at the end of the day ...you cannot relieve her from the haters .this is a chance for them to bash on her.. you know ?? ... you have done your part by supporting her ... :hug:

all these fake woke ho*s can stfu and mind their job ... first of all clean your own sh*t before telling that to another 

I don't care if I receive wps for my aggressive behavior this time ... because the double standards here when someone you don't like ... 

Archived