Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
life

“Turn up the amp and get loud 🎸” - Haus Labs

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The amp says Monster :vegas:

monster.png

Monster lead single from The Fame Monster; The Re-Up 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The amp says Monster :vegas:

monster.png

"Introducing my new lip-liner, Don't Call Me Gaga :vegas:"

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

"Haus of Rockstar"

Post Malone cover?

Queen tribute?

Metalica collab?

Shallow (The Electric guitar Version)

:oprah:

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonatellaPop

i ~

 

love, anyone know the official release date for HL?

are they going to be in any physical stores?

:bon:

i'm italian

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

The engagement on Haus Beauty posts isn't that great tbh...even on Gaga's insta it's sort of just ok-ish. They need to promote more aggressively but maybe they will do that when the products are actually delivered to the customers.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW
56 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

i ~

 

love, anyone know the official release date for HL?

are they going to be in any physical stores?

:bon:

September

No physical stores

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW
47 minutes ago, dit said:

The engagement on Haus Beauty posts isn't that great tbh...even on Gaga's insta it's sort of just ok-ish. They need to promote more aggressively but maybe they will do that when the products are actually delivered to the customers.

I think they need to show more models, with the products on the skin and maybe bolder, more refined looks. Showing only the packaging with those kind of captions is kinda starting to feel boring

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I think they need to show more models, with the products on the skin and maybe bolder, more refined looks. Showing only the packaging with those kind of captions is kinda starting to feel boring

Totally agree. They need to at least take interesting pictures of the products if all they are going to show is the product. Or like you mentioned...show us more models using the product. Also I like the whole natural non edited looks and what not but they need to also mix in some edited photoshopped pics to make the products look more appealing...right now it feels very basic

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Totally agree. They need to at least take interesting pictures of the products if all they are going to show is the product. Or like you mentioned...show us more models using the product. Also I like the whole natural non edited looks and what not but they need to also mix in some edited photoshopped pics to make the products look more appealing...right now it feels very basic

But what if someone comments facetune geez :huntyga:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

But what if someone comments facetune geez :huntyga:

Well then we will cancel them just like we canceled you know who :huntyga: 

Spoiler

just kidding. Don't come for me Little Tannos :huntyga: 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition
2 hours ago, Diente said:

Another lip gloss is coming luv 

 

The comments on her post :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lippoutou
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

And what are we listening to on this amp? :oprah:

Lg6 fake fan.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...