Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
question

What would you think if Gaga collabed with CL?

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

I forgot about this lol, they were literally together this NYE

Dv2GeuuUUAAXp4T?format=jpg&name=900x900

NOTHING IS HAPPENING THIS MONTH

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BLACKPINK
39 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I forgot about this lol, they were literally together this NYE

Dv2GeuuUUAAXp4T?format=jpg&name=900x900

One step closer sis slay

Season 11 Winner Is....
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow

I'd rather it be a singer. Seulgi or Irene from red velvet maybe. 

Or  male wise, taemin...or woosung from the rose. Or Taehyung from BTS or...Zion T. He has a good voice. Very soulful. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BLACKPINK
22 hours ago, moonboywow said:

I'd rather it be a singer. Seulgi or Irene from red velvet maybe. 

Or  male wise, taemin...or woosung from the rose. Or Taehyung from BTS or...Zion T. He has a good voice. Very soulful. 

I'd say Taeyang but I don't know if it will work. But CL will be the greatest pick considering her performance levels, stage presence and she is a respected icon. Gaga won't or just get little backlash if she is the K-Pop queen she decided to collab with.

Season 11 Winner Is....

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
1 hour ago, Plastique Tiara said:

I'd say Taeyang but I don't know if it will work. But CL will be the greatest pick considering her performance levels, stage presence and she is a respected icon. Gaga won't or just get little backlash if she is the K-Pop queen she decided to collab with.

Amber liu then. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...