💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

He literally says it in his post. He was putting up with it because he was part of the team. He was hoping to earn money. It was his only job. It's a big job, so you wanna keep the references and connections and not burn bridges.

This time, he thought "f*ck it. I'm not gonna."

It's that simple.

The best you can say is it's hard to tell. I find his story to be genuine. But you're claiming it's absolutely false which just shows you're a delusional Katy stan trying to cape for her.

Sis that job ended 10 years ago tho. 

Now you’re annoying me. Y’all people really don’t read here on GGD do you?

First of all i’m not obsessed with Katy even tho i’ve been a fan since she came out. I can judge her pretty fairly imo and i think she was wrong but the guy’s explanation to this coming out with this story doesn’ do it for me. You’re also very ignorant trying to imply what i am and what i’m saying. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis that job ended 10 years ago tho. 

Dr. Ford's rape happened 20+ years ago though and she kept shut about it forever, is Kavanaugh innocent? Same when all of Weinstein's victims. 

Gaga is an incredible brave woman. She took 4-5 years to acknowledge it. Recently said she still isn't "brave enough" to name him.

5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

think she was wrong but the guy’s explanation to this coming out with this story doesn’ do it for me.

So you think she did it or did she not? If she did it, then you're saying she was wrong but not as wrong as this guy claims? That's fine. I don't have an issue with that. 

I'm not even saying she did it even though, like many pointed out, she could've done it as a prank. I'm just saying his story isn't too out there and we can be respectful of him by not calling him a liar and letting it unfold.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Dr. Ford's rape happened 20+ years ago though and she kept shut about it forever, is Kavanaugh innocent? Same when all of Weinstein's victims. 

Gaga is an incredible brave woman. She took 4-5 years to acknowledge it. Recently said she still isn't "brave enough" to name him.

So you think she did it or did she not? If she did it, then you're saying she was wrong but not as wrong as this guy claims? That's fine. I don't have an issue with that. 

I'm not even saying she did it even though, like many pointed out, she could've done it as a prank. I'm just saying his story isn't too out there and we can be respectful of him by not calling him a liar and letting it unfold.

Sis, what Katy has done is very disrespectful but it’s no where near rape. So your point ain’t it.

I never claimed that’s a whole lie. Just half of it. I think Katy did it but he left some details out and also did came out for profit. And this thought is backed up by the fact that whereas people like Gaga couldn’t even talk about this cause they were THAT HURT. He only did not talk about it cause he still had jobs. Now that he doesn’t and that Katy is not doing that well with her career, he comes out with this story so that cancel culture can cancel Katy and he can have his moment.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Gaga couldn’t even talk about this cause they were THAT HURT. He only did not talk about it cause he still had jobs. Now that he doesn’t and that Katy is not doing that well with her career, he comes out with this story so that cancel culture can cancel Katy and he can have his moment.

Please. We don't live in a world where jobs are given to us on a platter. If you were featured in the video of the #1 song, you would wanna bury your feelings for your career because you could get references and connections through it. Once you do it for long enough, it feels like you can keep doing it forever. But this time, he just decided it wasn't worth it anymore. 

Additionally, with the MeToo movement still going strong, he likely felt more empowered to say it. 5 years ago, he probably thought he'd be the one who would be canceled because no one believed any victims back then. He had more of a chance to be believed now than ever, that's why he came out with his story. That's the logical explanation. Not your conspiracy about cancel culture and profiting off of Katy. 

He KNOWS Katy Perry has fans and they would attack him. He knows she has done questionable things before (like the kiss) and not been "canceled" for them. He knows he's a man and less likely to be taken seriously. So please. He would have to be extremely stupid to speak out for the reason you mentioned. And in good faith, we can't assign that stupidity to him unless we know for sure. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Please. We don't live in a world where jobs are given to us on a platter. If you were featured in the video of the #1 song, you would wanna bury your feelings for your career because you could get references and connections through it. Once you do it for long enough, it feels like you can keep doing it forever. But this time, he just decided it wasn't worth it anymore. 

Additionally, with the MeToo movement still going strong, he likely felt more empowered to say it. 5 years ago, he probably thought he'd be the one who would be canceled because no one believed any victims back then. He had more of a chance to be believed now than ever, that's why he came out with his story. That's the logical explanation. Not your conspiracy about cancel culture and profiting off of Katy. 

He KNOWS Katy Perry has fans and they would attack him. He knows she has done questionable things before (like the kiss) and not been "canceled" for them. He knows he's a man and less likely to be taken seriously. So please. He would have to be extremely stupid to speak out for the reason you mentioned. And in good faith, we can't assign that stupidity to him unless we know for sure. 

We just have to wait and see 

Defmix100
6 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's rude and weird but not predatory... You're allowed to tell me you think I have big boobs (I'm female) and yes I'd be offended and think you're rude but I wouldn't think you're a predator.

I don't think the boobs thing is equivelant, I think it would be like a guy suggesting to a female interviewer that she might have "a tight p**sy", if a celeb said that to a women who's likely a stranger on camera there'd be hell to pay

FATCAT
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

You obviously haven't heard of Stockholm Syndrome.

This. It's why so many of the MJ victims stayed silent for so long & during the original trials.

Purr more, hiss less.

bloody g

I believe him too :madge:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

9 hours ago, neptugne said:

yikes most of the comments are attacking him and accusing him of lying, even Wujek commented

it's an industry and they're all making money off of Katy.  it's in a way understandable that they defend her and her brand image and reputation...

duckworth
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I’m not gonna reply if yall keeping read what you want and leave the rest and also put words in my mouth.

I said that no, her actions are still bad but they weren’t seen as bad a decade ago by society. People at the time were not that aware  in 2010.

I literally just replied to what you said. What are you talking about. I added nothing to what you said. If I misinterpreted it wrong, I'm sorry but you're just gonna have to express your words clearer. 

Back to the point, I kinda agree that people were a little more tolerant then than people are nowadays. But it shouldn't be a valid excuse for what Katy did. The guy was uncomfortable with what she did and Katy should at least say sorry and acknowledge the thing she did to compensate for the trauma that guy must've had. 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, DAMN said:

I literally just replied to what you said. What are you talking about. I added nothing to what you said. If I misinterpreted it wrong, I'm sorry but you're just gonna have to express your words clearer. 

Back to the point, I kinda agree that people were a little more tolerant then than people are nowadays. But it shouldn't be a valid excuse for what Katy did. The guy was uncomfortable with what she did and Katy should at least say sorry and acknowledge the thing she did to compensate for the trauma that guy must've had. 

What i never said is that it’s ok to do what Katy did. It is not ok, i just said it was PERCEIVED to be more ok as a joke at the time imo.

Absolutely, she should. But i think there may have been a better way to handle this. Katy probably didn’t even know he felt that way since he’s been praising her for a decade. He should’ve talked to her first imo. His post looks like he wants to show that Katy should be absolutely cancelled right now cause she’s still a very bad person when she’s actually describing a 10 years ago Katy that has changed a lot.

Also, he just said that he didn’t say this story before cause he could’ve still benefitted from saying it. Like, sis. That’s straight up bs. That’s just what you’re doing now. He doesn’t have a job and casually this thing came up in his mind. This didn’t bother him for years so... it’s not hard to believe that Katy did it but for me it’s really hard to believe he’s that hurt. So i’m not justifying Katy but the guy doesn’t seem an angel either

JazzGa

I wouldn't call her a "predator" for pantsing a guy while drunk at a birthday party. Definitely uncool, douchey, immature, typical of a celebrity who drinks too much. But I think "predatory" is sensationalist language. 

Anyways here's a video on Katy Perry's alcoholism if anyone is interested. It doesn't excuse her behavior but it explains it. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JusKeepBreathin

Some people are validated way too much. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived