What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Max

End-Game-000000.jpg

Overall Score: 7,176

Highest: 11 @Santa StefaniĀ 

Lowest: 1 @ProjectJoanne, @Blue Madonna

Comments:

Spoiler

@MANiCURE 6 (it would beĀ better as a solo song /Ā a filler)

@OG Gaga Stan I can't stand Ed Sheeran, but the song itself if so good that I can overlook his part.

@ProjectJoanne Ed and Future ruined it

@Twitter Beautiful collaboration, I just wish it was the last song.Ā 

@Aquarius at first I didn't really like it, but I slowly warmed up to it

@EnzoI think it would've been better without the features oops

@Mirages Well interestingly opposed to my expectation Future wasnā€™t the worst part of the song, quite the opposite. Ed is totally unnecessary though and I couldnā€™t care less about him on the song. Overall itā€™s still a good song.

@DavianIā€™ve had such a love/hate relationship with this song. Loved it before the album was out, but lost interest after that. But I love it again now haha.Ā 

@BradleyCooperĀ I know yall hate this track, but I love it so much, and I don't even like Ed or Future. The way she delivers the line "I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me!" is so cathartic. I say the song slaps, hate on it.

@JustinLovesGaga Looses points for Edwards cringey rapping

@SherlockPart2Ā Didn't knew that I would enjoy this track so much! Big reputation aaah! God this is such a Bop! Loved how different people and different sounds come together.

Ā 

Just now, Marges said:

End-Game-000000.jpg

Comments:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

@OG Gaga Stan I can't stand Ed Sheeran, but the song itself if so good that I can overlook his part.

@Mirages Well interestingly opposed to my expectation Future wasnā€™t the worst part of the song, quite the opposite. Ed is totally unnecessary though and I couldnā€™t care less about him on the song. Overall itā€™s still a good song.

@DavianIā€™ve had such a love/hate relationship with this song. Loved it before the album was out, but lost interest after that. But I love it again now haha.Ā 

@BradleyCooperĀ I know yall hate this track, but I love it so much, and I don't even like Ed or Future. The way she delivers the line "I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me!" is so cathartic. I say the song slaps, hate on it.

@SherlockPart2Ā Didn't knew that I would enjoy this track so much! Big reputation aaah! God this is such a Bop! Loved how different people and different sounds come together.

Ā 

default_whoopi2.gif

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Marges said:

End-Game-000000.jpg

Comments:

Ā 

WHAT?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

TINDER
1 minute ago, Marges said:

End-Game-000000.jpg

Comments:

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Travesty!Ā 

I am tinder

:fan:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

W

H

E

R

E

I

S

D

R

E

S

S

?

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Davian
4 minutes ago, Marges said:

End-Game-000000.jpg

Comments:

Ā 

This is such a bop bye:bye:

Expected because of the features tho:madge:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Archived