August3

What is wrong with people. The world is getting more and more scary

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, August3 said:

What is wrong with people. The world is getting more and more scary

Its always been this way though, if not worse. Atleast society views these things as wrong unlike a couple of decades ago.

• Like 3

August3
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Its always been this way though, if not worse. Atleast society views these things as wrong unlike a couple of decades ago.

Shootings at mosques are becoming more frequent, no? I can't remember that there used to be so many shootings at mosques.

• Thanks 3

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, August3 said:

Shootings at mosques are becoming more frequent, no? I can't remember that there used to be so many shootings at mosques.

Oh yeah, I meant shootings in general or mass killing.

But also, I live in the Middle Est and terrorists always bomb and shoot our mosques to the point where my family never go there anymore.

• Sad 3

August3
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Oh yeah, I meant shootings in general or mass killing.

But also, I live in the Middle Est and terrorists always bomb and shoot our mosques to the point where my family never go there anymore.

Well we don't often hear about that in western media. I'm sorry to hear that.

But you're right, mass shootings has sadly been "normal" for a long time

ZacharyMark
17 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

OH. MY. GOD. STOP. MAKING. STUPID. EXCUSES......

"racism wasn't around until Obama came around" teas.....

• LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
13 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

OH. MY. GOD. STOP. MAKING. STUPID. EXCUSES......

"racism wasn't around until Obama came around" teas.....

This is hilarious its not possible that you are a real person :bradley:

I know people like you who have so much repressed racism that they project that on everyone to make themselves look like they are not racist. They get too obsessed with the idea that everyone is racist and translate everything to that.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Thanks 4

Faysalaaa
19 minutes ago, August3 said:

Well we don't often hear about that in western media. I'm sorry to hear that.

But you're right, mass shootings has sadly been "normal" for a long time

You made a sad comment about the world and I tried to lighten things up by saying we are actually getting better and we need to appreciate that. Yet some people here like @ZacharyMark translate that to me making excuses for terrorists lol

And yes Muslims are the biggest victims of terrorists! they get funded with money and weapons by foreign governments all over the world, and that is used to kill alot of Muslims. Can you imagine if world governments fund the KKK with millions of dollars and weapons?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

August3
27 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You made a sad comment about the world and I tried to lighten things up by saying we are actually getting better and we need to appreciate that. Yet some people here like @ZacharyMark translate that to me making excuses for terrorists lol

And yes Muslims are the biggest victims of terrorists! they get funded with money and weapons by foreign governments all over the world, and that is used to kill alot of Muslims. Can you imagine if world governments fund the KKK with millions of dollars and weapons?

Also the fact that so many people like to blame all muslims for terrorism. I've actually never really thought of it this way, but muslims really are victims of terrorism in a way that most people don't realize.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Faysalaaa
25 minutes ago, August3 said:

Also the fact that so many people like to blame all muslims for terrorism. I've actually never really thought of it this way, but muslims really are victims of terrorism in a way that most people don't realize.

Yes this is why I get annoyed when people ask Muslims to denounce Islamic terrorism! if they payed attention, they would see that Muslims are refugees all over the world because they are running away from terrorists.  My aunt left Syria and came to live with me because shes scared of terrorists and shes a strict Muslim woman with a hijab.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

August3
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Yes this is why I get annoyed when people ask Muslims to denounce Islamic terrorism! if they payed attention, they would see that Muslims are refugees all over the world because they are running away from terrorists. 

Yeah, that's like asking me to denounce KKK or the Nazis just cuz I'm white. It makes no sense.

• Like 1

Oshawott

I'm shocked because GGD told me that Europe has extremely strict gun laws, so I wouldn't have expected a shooting like this in Norway. I'm glad that there weren't any casualties however, and I pray that there are no revenge attacks.

Edited by Oshawott