Jump to content
Stefani Tee
society

Shooting at a mosque in Norway

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 20

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August3

What is wrong with people. The world is getting more and more scary

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, August3 said:

What is wrong with people. The world is getting more and more scary

Its always been this way though, if not worse. Atleast society views these things as wrong unlike a couple of decades ago.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August3
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Its always been this way though, if not worse. Atleast society views these things as wrong unlike a couple of decades ago.

Shootings at mosques are becoming more frequent, no? I can't remember that there used to be so many shootings at mosques.

  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, August3 said:

Shootings at mosques are becoming more frequent, no? I can't remember that there used to be so many shootings at mosques.

Oh yeah, I meant shootings in general or mass killing.

But also, I live in the Middle Est and terrorists always bomb and shoot our mosques to the point where my family never go there anymore.

  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August3
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Oh yeah, I meant shootings in general or mass killing.

But also, I live in the Middle Est and terrorists always bomb and shoot our mosques to the point where my family never go there anymore.

Well we don't often hear about that in western media. I'm sorry to hear that.

But you're right, mass shootings has sadly been "normal" for a long time

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
17 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its always been this way though, if not worse. Atleast society views these things as wrong unlike a couple of decades ago.

OH. MY. GOD. STOP. MAKING. STUPID. EXCUSES......

"racism wasn't around until Obama came around" teas.....

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
13 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

OH. MY. GOD. STOP. MAKING. STUPID. EXCUSES......

"racism wasn't around until Obama came around" teas.....

This is hilarious its not possible that you are a real person :bradley:

I know people like you who have so much repressed racism that they project that on everyone to make themselves look like they are not racist. They get too obsessed with the idea that everyone is racist and translate everything to that.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
19 minutes ago, August3 said:

Well we don't often hear about that in western media. I'm sorry to hear that.

But you're right, mass shootings has sadly been "normal" for a long time

You made a sad comment about the world and I tried to lighten things up by saying we are actually getting better and we need to appreciate that. Yet some people here like @ZacharyMark translate that to me making excuses for terrorists lol

And yes Muslims are the biggest victims of terrorists! they get funded with money and weapons by foreign governments all over the world, and that is used to kill alot of Muslims. Can you imagine if world governments fund the KKK with millions of dollars and weapons?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August3
27 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You made a sad comment about the world and I tried to lighten things up by saying we are actually getting better and we need to appreciate that. Yet some people here like @ZacharyMark translate that to me making excuses for terrorists lol

And yes Muslims are the biggest victims of terrorists! they get funded with money and weapons by foreign governments all over the world, and that is used to kill alot of Muslims. Can you imagine if world governments fund the KKK with millions of dollars and weapons?

Also the fact that so many people like to blame all muslims for terrorism. I've actually never really thought of it this way, but muslims really are victims of terrorism in a way that most people don't realize.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
25 minutes ago, August3 said:

Also the fact that so many people like to blame all muslims for terrorism. I've actually never really thought of it this way, but muslims really are victims of terrorism in a way that most people don't realize.

Yes this is why I get annoyed when people ask Muslims to denounce Islamic terrorism! if they payed attention, they would see that Muslims are refugees all over the world because they are running away from terrorists.  My aunt left Syria and came to live with me because shes scared of terrorists and shes a strict Muslim woman with a hijab.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August3
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Yes this is why I get annoyed when people ask Muslims to denounce Islamic terrorism! if they payed attention, they would see that Muslims are refugees all over the world because they are running away from terrorists. 

Yeah, that's like asking me to denounce KKK or the Nazis just cuz I'm white. It makes no sense.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oshawott

I'm shocked because GGD told me that Europe has extremely strict gun laws, so I wouldn't have expected a shooting like this in Norway. I'm glad that there weren't any casualties however, and I pray that there are no revenge attacks.

Edited by Oshawott

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...