💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would bad HL press affect LG6?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Do you think if Haus Laboratories starts getting bad press and reviews, it will affect her reputation, furthermore LG6?

dynamite

I doubt it, it's a separate industry and people will either like the products or not care. They won't be offended and boycott her entirely. E.g. Idgaf about all the sellout product releases and perfumes from certain artists but I'll still check out their music, the stuff that I do have an interest in. 

FfFfFfFF

Partially yes, if this *hypothetically* happens. But on the other hand she will be on people's minds again and make headlines so indirectly will led to more exposure. I think even the DWUW situation  indirectly helped Shallow go #1 just because it added to the exposure she was getting at that time from the Awards season and the movie.

If it's just like.. "oh it's not AS pigmented as I hoped" then no, but if it were something like the Jaclyn Hill debacle then yes for sure

Diamond Heart

Nah nobody but makeup enthusiasts and Gaga stans even know about it lol 
The general public will just view this as an endorsement type thing. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

MrDarkGa

Imo its biggest hit would be visual and then sonically at a reach. 

Everyone is convinced that the backing track for the ad is LG6 related, and many others want the visual aesthetic of HL to be the visual style for the album. If HL pans, and the backing track and visuals are in fact LG6 related, I wonder if she would totally start afresh so to keep them as two clearly seperate entities. If the HL song was the lead for example, I reckon a running gag would be its assosciation with the failed HL project (if it was to fail). She would probably visually rethink for the same reason. 

Archived