💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does ARTL hate Gaga and little monsters?

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Illuminati

It's because monsters are the biggest fanbase on atrl and while that's great it also means that there are a lot of different kinds of people who identify as gaga stans. Some are nice, others hate on specific artists, some are trump supporters and the rest are very cocky and all of it adds up to a single "little monster" identity on atrl. That's how all of us are perceived as because someone somewhere once didn't like Rihanna or made a flamebait thread.
I like being messy as well so in a way I'm calling myself out on this too.

AmericanxDream

Tbh as someone who used to lurk there often, the Monsters there kind of brought it upon themselves. They shade other artists as much as those other stanbases shade Gaga, sometimes even more than usual by beating a dead horse like shading Katy's dead career or making snide comments about Madonna. They could easily just avoid messing with stanbases that they dislike, but they're always there making bait threads about how well Gaga's career is going compared to Katy's, Nicki's, Beyonce's, etc. 

2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Atrl is to gaga what ggd is to other female artist. :oops:

Probably a jealousy thing idk 

Atrl to gaga is what madonnanation is to other female artists*

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Atrl to gaga is what madonnanation is to other female artists*

No no no, let's not pretend the same sh*t doesn't happen here. No forum is as bad as Madonnanation (yet) but we have our fair share of trashing artists too. 

xoxo Craig

Why are you getting so caught up on what irrelevant peoples opinions on Gaga? They mean nothing, honestly truly. They are pressed that their fave cannot match Gaga... let them talk their sh*t. We all know the tea, and so do the GP. Right now, the GP love her again. Thats what matters

End Racism Now

53 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

No no no, let's not pretend the same sh*t doesn't happen here. No forum is as bad as Madonnanation (yet) but we have our fair share of trashing artists too. 

I guess I agree

ArtGagaPop

I mean so many monsters are trash tbh so i don't blame them. But so is pretty much everyone on that site so :teehee:

ChavaWM

I think most of the hate is because of trashy twitter Monsters. If we can even call them Monsters, because they spew so much disgusting trash

RAMROD

They are just salty that Gaga just kept winning :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived