💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I DON'T LIKE THIS. WHY GAGA, WHY?

she ran out of ideas so now she's trying to do really ridiculous stuff and calls it "performance art" and "decay of the superstar" but that's clearly a sugar-coating of "I want to start being lazy and do things I know I said I wouldn't :) " so that the fans that will follow her no matter what will have something to defend her with

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she ran out of ideas so now she's trying to do really ridiculous stuff and calls it "performance art" and "decay of the superstar" but that's clearly a sugar-coating of "I want to start being lazy and do things I know I said I wouldn't :) " so that the fans that will follow her no matter what will have something to defend her with

She's been doing performance art (even like this) from the very beginning. Most people just haven't realized that yet. :fail:

She pushed boundaries yet again, but a great part of her fans don't even understand. :ohwell:

She's been doing performance art (even like this) from the very beginning. Most people just haven't realized that yet. :fail:

She pushed boundaries yet again, but a great part of her fans don't even understand. :ohwell:

I don't know you but I can speak for myself when I've been following gaga since the very beginning and no the **** she has NOT done dumb **** like this. If she's really paying tribute to Warhol's "Sleep" video, that's pathetic. I've paid tribute to that video myself in 2009 in an actual black and white film when I was 19 and that was shown, I was not sleeping or pissing for anyone.

rivingtonrebels

Just read this whole thread - responses are very mixed.

I watched the entire stream and as soon as she woke up I was filled with energy - I was so pumped up. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen, and I think it was absolutely brilliant. I posted in Gaga Thoughts yesterday that the Disney Princesses and d--g references were getting stale and I was starting to feel like the ARTPOP era wasn't for me.

Last night completely changed my mind.

It was like watching a factory party Andy Warhol would throw in the 60s - except Gaga's haus was trapped inside a black bottle of perfume inside the Guggenheim. That concept alone is mind-boggling. What other mainstream musical artist, performance artist would have the balls to do what she did last night. Gaga truly is free and she is letting her artistic expression take flight.

Everyone should buckle up, because we have no idea what ARTPOP is going to throw at us. I'm sure that no matter what happens, it will be epic.

Just read this whole thread - responses are very mixed.

I watched the entire stream and as soon as she woke up I was filled with energy - I was so pumped up. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen, and I think it was absolutely brilliant. I posted in Gaga Thoughts yesterday that the Disney Princesses and d--g references were getting stale and I was starting to feel like the ARTPOP era wasn't for me.

Last night completely changed my mind.

It was like watching a factory party Andy Warhol would throw in the 60s - except Gaga's haus was trapped inside a black bottle of perfume inside the Guggenheim. That concept alone is mind-boggling. What other mainstream musical artist, performance artist would have the balls to do what she did last night. Gaga truly is free and she is letting her artistic expression take flight.

Everyone should buckle up, because we have no idea what ARTPOP is going to throw at us. I'm sure that no matter what happens, it will be epic.

:worship: this post

it's sad if you didn't like her performance, no matter if you did understand what she was trying to achieve or not. but we still don't know how ARTPOP will be like, so please don't let it "demoralize" you.

I F*CKING love this tattoo + Gagas shaven head so STFU to everyone who is like "ew omg gaga she's gone nuts"

Gaga has been pushing boundries since day 1. if you don't like it don't stick around for ARTPOP cos i can assure you

more things will happen like lastnight.

I loved everything that happened at the Fame launch. At first I was incredibly confused because I had no idea what was going on but then I gradually started to love it because it's that random uniqueness that first attracted me to Gaga in the first place. I then started to realise what the performance piece was about and I loved the whole thing!

I dunno about you guys, but I feel like we finally got our Gaga back. To me it felt like she was gone for a while, but now she's returned. She's called GAGA for a reason!

hell0samuel

So apparently she was wearing some kind if mask or whatever and the tattoo is fake and not on her head

It's from Twitter so it's probably wrong

This just reminds me why I love her, she just does whatever the **** she wants and doesn't give a **** what others think haha.

The tattoo is a lil creepy though, reminds me of one of those 'don't blink' statues from Doctor Who.

Archived