💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular gaga opinions

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

Miel

I don't know if these are unpopular, per se, but definitely not the most popular.

- JWT and Jazz + Piano are her absolute best tours. And this is coming from somebody who swore that BTWB was the second coming of God for the last seven years.

Dope might be one of her best, if not the singular best, song she has ever crafted. I'm a fan of Gaga utilizing double and triple metaphors and wordplay, considering much of her music has a playful cleverness to it. But the overall context, placement (after MJH), and execution of this song is beyond anything she has ever done.

HEY GIRL IS A GREAT SONG. OKAY. ENOUGH.

ARTPOP, while not the disaster the media claims it was, is not as good as a lot of the fandom believes it to be. It probably had some of her most interesting concepts and ideas, but for the most part that's where it kind of burned out. I know fandom likes to grill it on its production, but I'm not a fan of its writing (melody, lyricism) either all that much. Not that it's effectively terrible, but at certain points it feels like a rough caricature. I enjoy it from time to time, though.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

-I don't think she deserved the Golden Globe for AHS (plz don't attack me :messga:) but I'm not one bit mad she won cause we're closer to an EGOT :vegas:

200.gif

Spoiler

I agree with Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood :vegas:

JesseBabe

BTW and ARTPOP sound the most dated compared to her whole discography. (Still enjoy them though)

I can't stand Marry The Night and don't get the hype at all on this website.

I wasn't really wowed by A Star is Born. I actually found it to be a little boring at times and I didn't like how there was no timeline in the movie. One minute she was  staying at her parents house, and the next minute she already recorded an album and getting ready for its release/touring with Jackson. I just felt like there were huge gaps in between and I'm like ????

I don't think Gaga's that good of an actress, and I feel like the characters she's played for AHS and ASIB have just been  different various of characters she's already done as Gaga.

I also really dislike Shallow.

The entire Joanne era, minus the Superbowl performance, put me to sleep, and besides "Dancin' in Circles", I don't listen to any other song off that album.

mmmmonster

- She deserves a Golden Globe more for her performance as Ally than as The Countess.
- She is better off without Richy as her choreographer.  
- I like Sara a lot better than Tara.  Never cared for the latter really (I don't know if it's just me but I felt like she had a weird influence on LG).
- I thought that it would be more likely for Shallow to take SOTY or ROTY than for Joanne (Piano Version) to win a Grammy.  Glad it happened, just somewhat surprised.
- She's gotten progressively less candid on tour over the years and I miss that about her.  She used to be so random and every show felt so different.  E.g., The 8 TMB shows I went to each felt unique but all 6 JWT shows felt more homogeneous. 

Infinity Wave

Born This Way lyrics are the absolute best in her whole carreer, and the fact she wrote them being only 20+ yo is hands down amazing :worship2:

ARTPOP is her best album to date, I can't stop thinking bout how it would have been originally, but it turned out amazing. No fillers, no tragic songs, only bops and y'all will deal :whitney: 

Joanne is a really beautiful and deep album but it was a total non event, it's like she didn't wanna create an era for it. YES I KNOW the HalfTime show happend and it was really a peak of her carreer but I'm talking about the album release cycle itself - in fact, the JWT was my favorite tour of her.

Everything after the SuperBowl is just plain out a copy of the superbowl itself. The JWT relied heavily in HTS aestethics -still think it's her best tour tho; it all became a "10 years celebration" thing, without real innovations and suc And the new ideas and things are executed so poorly it hurts to see :(

Colourful

Infinity Wave

Enigma is her worst tour to date. I love all the stage props and the outfits, I ADORE the neon aesthetic and I'd love the Enigma photoshoot as a single/album cover, I'd love a neon era or everything enigma-wise, BUT come'on you must admit the execution is just plain bad. The story, the basic ass stage, the backdrops which are the less Gaga thing I could ever imagine, the choreos, the wigs, the setlist, everything is executed so poorly it just hurts to see so many freakin beautiful ideas wasted into a poor overall concept. 

Because if you think about it, if you take out the whole storyline and the backdrops for a moment, Enigma could be a JWT meets Coachella kind of thing, but instead turned out into a tragic mess if MTB 1.0 meets BTWBall first rehearsal

Colourful

Infinity Wave

Anyway I love everything Gaga does, sometimes it just takes time to appreciate it but I'm not here to bash her or anything.

I love her and will always support her artistic and stylistic choices!

Colourful

John Wayne's mv is horrible and possibly the 2nd worst from the era after Mirrione Reazones mv

MrDarkGa

Joanne is one of her best albums and the tour was also one of her best. In fact the entire era was fabulous.

Her interviews for A Star is Born often came off dishonest or lacking genuine feeling but I dont mean rehearsed. 

Enigma is a bit of a step back or a dip in her artistry and is (at present) disappointing visually and aesthetically.

Her shows without a narrative work best.

She falls in love a bit too hard and may move relationships a bit too fast. 

A solo jazz/adult contemporary album would be a great addition to her discography.

Brooklyn Nights isnt near as good as fans say and is vastly overrated. 

NCgaga

Judas is her worst song. It was obviously written in a style to copy the success of bad romance. The versus are extremely weak and one note the whole time. 

Mean Winchester

Joanne is her BEST album.

Judas deserves better recognition.

Bad Romance is way too overrated and shallow.

Americano, Bad Kids, and Hair are best songs from Born This Way.

The Fame Monster is not as good as people say.

Her Jazz album is amazing and she should do another.

Perfect Illusion is the best lead single.

Enigma is incredible!

A Star is Born is not amazing. (Sorry Bradley :bradley:)

ARTPOP should be flopped as where it belongs, except Gypsy, of course.

and lastly....

Spoiler

LG6 should be released after Enigma. PERIODTH

antran123

-I can't stand "Monster" or "Dance in the Dark"
-"Jewels N Drugs" is amazing
- I want another jazz album
- JWT is her best tour
-"Dope" is her best ballad

Archived