question

Unpopular gaga opinions

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena

-Perfect Illusion is a great song, but even though her vocals are amazing, the song is really hard for me to listen to because she sounds so angry and it's just unpleasant 

-She is hypocritcal when it comes to supporting victims of sexual assault. She claims that all victims need to be believed and heard such as Christine Blasey Ford, yet she is an obvious supporter of the Clintons ( mainly Bill obvs)

-the lip fillers need to go

Italian

Surprisingly in terms of instrumentals and production Joanne sounds worse now than in 2016-17, but lyrically it's amazing

Venus and ARTPOP is the direction her new music should be in

Born This Way (song) is extremely underrated (I mean as a song, not as an anthem)

theadamcreator

- Bad kids is unbearably cheesy but still catchy and a nice message. sound like a disney song (and its not a good thing)

- Most of the BTW ball looks are boring. Joanne ball tour's too but at least those are pretty (sorry about it)

- Perfect Illusion NEEDED to go WAY harder in the chorus to achieve even half of what its set to achieve (if you listen to it while high on mj you will understand what i mean). They got hung up on using real instruments that they didn't realize some digital sounds could enhance the experience at times.

- Perfect Illusion even though of the cheesy and repetitive lyrics, and underwhelming production, SLAPS and was a great lead single (my favourite from her)

- Applause was such a good and catchy song but the whole deal with KP and the obvious overexposure she had during the BTW era killed its chances to be that song. Better than Brav.. i mean Roar in EVERY WAY.

- The GAGA persona she created at the start fo her career and has been sleeping since ARTPOP (she's only been out like twice since then and she wasn't at the Super Bowl) was A MOMENT IN POP CULTURE HISTORY and I don't believe it will ever be recreated because of the vapidness social media brings to new celebrities.

- I expected something different from the Super Bowl performance and was kinda disappointed, but compared to most half times before and all that came after her performance was a godsend.

- When she performs Shallow she doesn't sound nearly as good as the movie version. Compared to other songs in which she out-sings the studio recording.

- Like someone saids her politics are somewhat inconsistent and all over the place.

- The whole I'm Italian/I'm from new york thing is so hilarious I doubt she doesn't do it on purpose.

- I don't think I'll ever love a musician or celebrity as much as her but I had the opportunity to see enigma (had to spend all my savings) and decided to wait for a change of look, a new tour, or something because i truly despise most of the things she wears on that show.

- The concept of enigma is cool tho.

- The jazz & piano vegas show is SO MUCH better than Enigma in my opinion.

- Haus Beauty is not it (rn) but i love how this means she will expand her brand outside of music (where is LG6 tho).

- ARTPOP is my favourite album of hers but her best and most consistent is TFM.

- I don't think anyone should comment for her to go back to kinney/carino since we know nothing about those relationships personally and dont know how good they were for her.

- She obviously doesn't like Katy Perry as much as she likes her because while KP is tweeting her somewhat often from her side is radio silence.

- The Queen would be 20 times cheesier if it wasn't in the same album as Bad Kids

- The Cure (even though i do enjoy it) is EXTREMELY basic, it sounds like a chainsmokers track. The vocals save it tho specially the line right before the chorus.

- Dope is better than IWBWY because its less cheesy and more raw.

- Probably a popular opinion but I should stop writing cause I'm ranting and its too long.

sampool
2 hours ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

Care to elaborate? I mean all her albums have gone #1, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. every album after ARTPOP has a Grammy. Won an Oscar, for her debut movie. Had one of the highest rated Super Bowl halftime shows if not THE highest. I don’t care for some the recent projects but how do you define weak because she’s had major success after major success with her teams help?

Gaga is great, she’s an outstanding performer, all the things you mentioned were produced by her. 

Her MUA is mediocre compared to other pop girls MUAs; Richy broke her hip with his all over the place choreography; her stylist got her looking more lady than Gaga, even while dressing classy she doesn’t come close to Rihanna and Taylor; her manager is a slob, if she wasn’t managed by WB during ASIB y’all could dream getting quarter the interviews and appearances we got.

All of her current team were interns/assistants to her previous dreamteam. She should stop befriending her employees and be more professional for the sake of her career. 

KatherinePierce
8 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I agree. Lots of fillers, dated aesthetic and sounds and her vocals weren’t as great as they’ve been since 2013

I think the biggest problem is she was so big in TF/TFM era and after two succesful album she needs a dance/pop album just like TFM. Because with a strong pop album she could’ve made much more hits

KatherinePierce
8 minutes ago, sampool said:

Gaga is great, she’s an outstanding performer, all the things you mentioned were produced by her. 

Her MUA is mediocre compared to other pop girls MUAs; Richy broke her hip with his all over the place choreography; her stylist got her looking more lady than Gaga, even while dressing classy she doesn’t come close to Rihanna and Taylor; her manager is a slob, if she wasn’t managed by WB during ASIB y’all could dream getting quarter the interviews and appearances we got.

All of her current team were interns/assistants to her previous dreamteam. She should stop befriending her employees and be more professional for the sake of her career. 

I think her stylist is good since JWT. She looks classy but not boring. I love all the things she wore during JWD or ASIB era.

RockwellMonster

I loved ARTPOP when it came out, but listening to it now reminds me of that episode of family guy where Peter and Lois get really stoned before singing at karaoke night or something and think they do a wonderful job but from the POV of everyone else they were just yelling into the microphone :oops:

LadyLuca

Born this way is her best album

The fame and fame monster are overrated.

Enigma is a weak tour/ story /make up/ wigs are lame but it has some nice elements. Its a bit better than ARTrave but thats not so hard... (love ARTPOP tho)

She needs to make a rock/Metal album someday.

At the moment Gaga is more about the bling. 

Delusional
13 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

giphy.gif

Here! :vegas:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Delusional
3 hours ago, RockwellMonster said:

I loved ARTPOP when it came out, but listening to it now reminds me of that episode of family guy where Peter and Lois get really stoned before singing at karaoke night or something and think they do a wonderful job but from the POV of everyone else they were just yelling into the microphone :oops:

I’m starting to feel this way about gagas whole discography which is why I need something new and fresh asap 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

hotnpsychoxxx

1. Eh Eh is a cute fun song that doesn't deserve that much hate

2. Just Dance is pretty mediocre, but it means a lot to this fandom because it's Gaga's first song

3. Monster is better than Dance in the Dark

4. Born This Way has a great message but the song does not attract me that much

5. Judas is Gaga's best song

6. Same with BTW, I seldom listen to Marry The Night

7. Gypsy is just a normal song to me, I don't get why it is so beloved

8. Sexxx Dreams is weird asf

9. I sometimes get bored with A-YO

10. Hey Girl is the WORST song on Joanne

Joanne is incredible and actually one of her most creative albums. :flutter:

Some of the songwriting on ASIB is easily the best in her entire discography (ARUTW, ITAR >> ).

ARTPOP while not bad is my least favourite of all her releases- it isn't ageing well for me and I struggle to connect with it.

PI is literally one of her best music videos :giveup: I don't really like G.U.Y's video.

15 hours ago, Davian said:

Perfect Illusion is her best lead single btw:vegas:

giphy.gif

Regina George
8 hours ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

*laughs for the rest of time*

Can you like stop quoting me with this same basic reply? It’s honestly getting weird... 

Archived