34 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

At least something changes positively

Hoping for LGBT rights though...

I can't wait for 4019! 

#Marianne2020
  • LMAO 5

Economy
12 minutes ago, Melech said:

Nobody is negative about the progress, but we shouldn’t praise Saudi Arabia for something that should be given to every human being. 

Progress should always be praised

This backwards country has been extreme in their ways for a long time and the new King has been making consistent effort to liberalize Saudi Arabia despite backlash from many

I think he deserves praise for this despite the fact that they have tones of work to do still!

• Like 2

geopang

ReSpEcT OtHeRs CuLtUrE

um, no. Women are barely beginning to get treated like humans there. They’re going to have to do a lot more advancing if they want respect. 

And just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it will actually be implemented and allowed. 

Edited by geopang
  • Like 4

Faysalaaa
25 minutes ago, Melech said:

They are still far away from it 

Wait, isnt your country Israel invading other people? we live in the 21st century we dont do that anymore. Isnt Israel an apartheid state? I also know Israel does not allow people from other religions to get married to Jews.  I can go on and on but..

Faysalaaa
33 minutes ago, geopang said:

ReSpEcT OtHeRs CuLtUrE

um, no. Women are barely beginning to get treated like humans there. They’re going to have to do a lot more advancing if they want respect. 

And just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it will actually be implemented and allowed. 

Dont respect other cultures, but respect the progress. Criticize the culture so change can happen. And then when the outcome of criticism is progress, celebrate it and give them incentives to change.

It is implemented every new law made has been practiced.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3

S0436
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Wait, isnt your country Israel invading other people? we live in the 21st century we dont do that anymore. Isnt Israel an apartheid state? I also know Israel does not allow people from other religions to get married to Jews.  I can go on and on but..

They are in the Eurovision Song Contest and won in 1998 with Dana International 

next GIF

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

next GIF

What?!

ZacharyMark

Currently reading The Power which basically has the women of Saudi Arabia take over the country. 

50 minutes ago, Economy said:

The comments here :saladga:

Ok yes Saudi Arabia is a nightmare for women but they been consistently making progress since the new King (or Prince since his dad I think isn't dead yet) took over

Can we just appreciate progress for once without being negative?

Isn't that the guy that had that American journalist sliced up?

Melech
22 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Don’t derail the topic :deadbanana: 

mvstraw
18 minutes ago, S0436 said:

next GIF

what does it have to do with anything????:oprah:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alii
58 minutes ago, Economy said:

The comments here :saladga:

Ok yes Saudi Arabia is a nightmare for women but they been consistently making progress since the new King (or Prince since his dad I think isn't dead yet) took over

Can we just appreciate progress for once without being negative?

I'm actually pleased that people have stopped tolerating intolerance. 

• Like 2

kyanewest
1 hour ago, Oshawott said:

See you in 2125, which incidentally is also when LG6 will be released. 

Tbh I think the day saudi arabia allows LGBT rights could be 3000 not exaggerating, if Earth is alive, but even then i'm not sure...

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • Like 1

Mr Mirko

So sad. Finally. Interesting, civilized world did not put too much pressure on them. 2019; how was it like in the '70s