Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

June

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

You're talking about the queen of satanic worship, so I really dont know why you thought she was ever not about the 666. Best advice would be to become with the 666 as well, its much funner on the dark side :stalkga:

you're obviously joking tho. she has never said anything outright about satanic worship. EVER. not once. everything has been up for interpretation and only fantasy/"conservative" imagery.

nothing that was 100% outright denouncing of anything devil/satanic like dan horton's 666 post.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

.....did anyone try the chicken, I thought the chicken was lovely

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

mindless

You’re either trolling or too deep in the Jazz. There are so many other artists with “666 energy” you listen to on a daily basis, yet you’re completely unaware of.
What’s the drama about? 

LaLa
1 minute ago, June said:

you're obviously joking tho. she has never said anything outright about satanic worship. EVER. not once. everything has been up for interpretation and only fantasy/"conservative" imagery.

nothing that was 100% outright denouncing of anything devil/satanic like dan horton's 666 post.

I'm sorry to say... :bradley:

Teal Ambition

I love SatanGa! Don't worry though she has a get out of hell free card

DCA07-CE3-C06-F-440-A-B3-F0-AB0-C259-BC9

lady-gaga-youtube-get-out-of-hell-free.jarticle-1374397-0-B84-EE9900000578-794-4

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, LaLa said:

wait i've actually never seen that before (i don't think?)

uhh...

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

:stalkga:

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Well, thanks. Now LG6’s gonna flop cause @June won’t buy it :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I love SatanGa! Don't worry though she has a get out of hell free card

DCA07-CE3-C06-F-440-A-B3-F0-AB0-C259-BC9

lady-gaga-youtube-get-out-of-hell-free.jarticle-1374397-0-B84-EE9900000578-794-4

okay the first gif is obviously fake and we know the card is from gagavision because of what the protestors

Seeka
7 minutes ago, June said:

idk we're not talking about the energy we give it. but if he is literally putting that energy into it because of his love for it then clearly we have little power once we turn the sound on his energy has already been transmitted into it. he's literally a sound engineer.

So you're saying, because of a coincidence, he's putting dark energy into LG6?

You're one of those precious people who throws in a pack of gum when the register rings up $6.66 aren't you?

It's a coincidence. Secondly, the number of the beast is said to be 616. 

Thirdly, the Book of Revelations is a goddamn fever dream. 

Fourthly, the beast and Satan are not the same. You'd know that if you read any of Revelations. 

Fifthly, if numbers are so important, Gaga is not allowed to have 4 in her work either because then she'd be incorporating the energy of death in her work. Because 4 is the number of death in Japan. 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, June said:

okay the first gif is obviously fake and we know the card is from gagavision because of what the protestors

That gif is definitely real, rumour has it that little girl was never seen again

but honestly this doesn't have much to do with gaga. i'm talking specifically about dan horton like wtf............

you know she's an iron maiden fan obviously she's gonna poke fun at that song and **** but we're not talking about years and years ago. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW.

• Admin changed the title to Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Archived