💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

June

Featured Posts

like i'm honestly DYING WITHOUT LISTENING TO GAGA MUSIC. it's been DAYS. because i stopped listening to her when i found out she follows dan horton who also captured 666 in the center of her music mixes for enigma or whatever. and i'm just like wait u captured 666 on a photo and then gaga FOLLOWS u and went on DATES with u... and ur like a sound engineer for her and working w her????? so like... wtf??? that is so out of line to what i am right now as a human being so it really just is screwing with me like i can't even listen to her music i haven't listened to it ... like really... what do i do ... please

EDIT FOR THOSE OF U WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT:

DAN HORTON TOOK THIS PICTURE....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

needless to say i've just been listening to mariah carey so yeah what do U think. am i being crazy

River

i dont understand michael cohen GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bloody g

me: this edible ain't it

me 10 mins later:

6 minutes ago, June said:

like i'm honestly DYING WITHOUT LISTENING TO GAGA MUSIC. it's been DAYS. because i stopped listening to her when i found out she follows dan horton who also captured 666 in the center of her music mixes for enigma or whatever. and i'm just like wait u captured 666 on a photo and then gaga FOLLOWS u and went on DATES with u... and ur like a sound engineer for her and working w her????? so like... wtf??? that is so out of line to what i am right now as a human being so it really just is screwing with me like i can't even listen to her music i haven't listened to it ... like really... what do i do ... please

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Chromatic
7 minutes ago, June said:

what do i do

Go back to school and work on that grammar.

6 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I have no idea what you're talking about?

i edited the original post so u can get more context im talkin about the picture he took with 666 captured.... its posted.

Customzanotti

Throwback to "Judas played back is a satanic chant" 

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

LaLa

It's too late... if you've listened to her music you've already been indoctrinated!!! Just go with it :staymad:

tumblr_lntvj9Kame1qdoy52o1_r1_500.jpg

I don't know if some of u fans are like NEW but gaga has never really outright "liked" or "supported" anything 666 or devil related at all. so that's why this is just shocking to me. so confused as to how this is just being overlooked or ignored

so i'm kind of wondering if she just doesn't KNOW that he took that picture... or like if she does know and is like oh whatever about it. lmao because honestly it's just strange.

• Admin changed the title to Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Archived