Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

June

Featured Posts

lego

are you like super religious or something? new born christian?

Gaga is a metalhead, you know that? 

FreePalestine

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not making any conspiracy theories up all i'm asking is why is she following someone and working with someone and hanging out with someone who is interested in 666. that is ALL i'm asking. his energy is creating music for her which is related to 666. why is no one understanding any of this? like please use ur brain. i am only asking for an explanation on what is going on. obviously she has no idea about that photo.

Just now, lego said:

are you like super religious or something? new born christian?

Gaga is a metalhead, you know that? 

gaga has never said or put energy into anything 666 or satan related.... being a metalhead does not mean 666.

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, June said:

wait is the consensus so far actually that this is hilarious to you and it doesn't matter at all on your position with how you feel about gaga????

Uhhhh no :laughga: “Judas is the demon I cling to”

3 minutes ago, June said:

i have not once ever seen anything where gaga is interested in someone who is also interested in 666.

Gaga has dated Rocker/Heavy Metal guys before so I doubt this will faze her cm.gif

5 minutes ago, June said:

hopefully she just doesn't know about the photo and is just trying to get her album done that's what i would like to hope for because gaga to me is better than this

She is an adult who has dabbled in some controversial imagery before she ain’t some pure cinnamon roll that needs to be shielded from the scary world :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, June said:

hopefully she just doesn't know about the photo and is just trying to get her album done that's what i would like to hope for because gaga to me is better than this

Do you know that Gaga said "Praise Lucifer" as a joke? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Uhhhh no :laughga: “Judas is the demon I cling to”

Gaga has dated Rocker/Heavy Metal guys before so I doubt this will faze her cm.gif

She is an adult who has dabbled in some controversial imagery before she ain’t some pure cinnamon roll that needs to be shielded from the scary world :poot:

wtf? you don't understand what "Judas is the demon I cling to" means? it's literally all a metaphor. the song is about her being in love with someone who betrays her... that has nothing to do with "666."

Zander
2 minutes ago, June said:

gaga has never said or put energy into anything 666 or satan related.... being a metalhead does not mean 666.

Since the beginning of her career she's had tons of occult allusions/references in her work that could be considered Satanic.

dde9708dc2b532d32a8aaa30fe9686e2.jpg

That picture is barely scraping the surface. 

Just now, Zander said:

Since the beginning of her career she's had tons of occult allusions/references in her work.

babe this has nothing to do with 666 LOL this is imagery and fantasy

lego
1 minute ago, June said:

she’s a huge Iron Maiden fan

CI2DMlgUEAAlaB8.jpg

abril11_Lady+Gaga+con+Bruce+Dickinson.jp

FreePalestine

Inferno

If you're trolling then whatever I still think gaga as possible satanist/occultist is an interesting topic to delve into BUT if you're not trolling I don't want to make you feel bad lol like idk...

Edonis
Just now, June said:

wtf? you don't understand what "Judas is the demon I cling to" means? it's literally all a metaphor. the song is about her being in love with someone who betrays her... that has nothing to do with "666."

Okay but you know she's used a lot of metal reference throughout her career, much of which borrows directly on occult imagery? Surely you've seen this before?

I don't think she cares about that stuff lol.

derpmonster

You haven't answered. Why is 666 so bad to you? It's literally just a number and could mean anything other than the occult thing. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Since the beginning of her career she's had tons of occult allusions/references in her work that could be considered Satanic.

yeah, but self-reflexivity always wins: 

Enigma popstar is fun, she wear burqa for fashion
It's not a statement as much as just a move of passion

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

lego
5 minutes ago, June said:

you didn’t answer my question tho, why are you so obsessed with this?

also did you know 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/revelation-666-is-not-the-number-of-the-beast-its-a-devilish-616-5349692.html

😈

FreePalestine

• Admin changed the title to Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Archived