โ›ˆ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW โ›ˆ

Sign in to follow this  
question

Do you still have Fame?

Do you still have Fame  

70 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you still have fame

    • Yes
      44
    • No
      26


Unbeweavable

I eep rebuying but it's getting more and more expensiveย :cryga:ย I wish they didn't discontinue it, everyone always commentsย  how nice it smells

poordat

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody hooker

Yes, but only about two sprays left. When I get some money, I need to find another bottleย before itโ€™s completely gone. I wish Gaga would at least somehow reproduce the fragrance under HL.ย :bradley:

This๏ปฟ mutual gaze was a โ€œlonging to touchโ€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.๏ปฟ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
leedeegaga

572-276s.jpg

So I was working today when I noticed this bottle sat looking at me, Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s the fame bottle! The gold ring is removable! Normally the same bottles get used for different fragrances where I work but this is a new design for us. And it would make sense seeing at its discontinued. If anyoneโ€™s interest I can check with the buyers :P

Scare them first, so they canโ€™t scare you...
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

I have half a bottle left. I hardly ever use it so it should last me a while.ย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay

Look at this thread still going:deadbanana:

21 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

yeah, itโ€™s emptyย :flop:

ย 

23 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I have half a bottle left. I hardly ever use it so it should last me a while.ย 

ย 

27 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

572-276s.jpg

So I was working today when I noticed this bottle sat looking at me, Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s the fame bottle! The gold ring is removable! Normally the same bottles get used for different fragrances where I work but this is a new design for us. And it would make sense seeing at its discontinued. If anyoneโ€™s interest I can check with the buyers :P

ย 

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChromeAngel

You can get it on websites like fragrancex and fragrancenet for very cheap. Iโ€™ve never received anything counterfeit from those retailersย 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay
25 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

You can get it on websites like fragrancex and fragrancenet for very cheap. Iโ€™ve never received anything counterfeit from those retailersย 

I'll have to take a look at it

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smother Em Eh

No, I have Eau De Gaga insteadย 

I wanted Fame but it was too feminine smelling for me.ย 

Stream Gagaโ€™s discography on Spotify! Come on LMโ€™s

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoneGUY

2 Giftsets and one masterpiece. I havent opened the masterpiece and havent used the gift sets. They're just so pretty. I have two of Eau de Gagas. One sealedย and the other my sister uses.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theduy

I didn't buy Fame, I bought Eau De Gaga and still have itย :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KEVIN STEVE

I wish I could; but I never got oneโ€ฆ It's like super expensive here in France (80 euros):emma:

โšก

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Romkance

Only box, I lost my bottleย :bradley:

Xoxo, Romkance๐Ÿ–ค

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...