Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight

How many times is this girl gon' kill herself :triggered:

This series should have ended since season 0

Liberaté mi amor

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, Vergil said:

Did this girl spend a whole month recording videotapes? 

Like girl, we get it, you killed yourself. I have no more space in my house for your damn tapes. 

25 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

How many times is this girl gon' kill herself :triggered:

This series should have ended since season 0

I don't understand how people come into a thread about a TV show they clearly haven't seen and post comments like this considering if you had seen the show you'd know she is not part of the show anymore. In Season 2 she was part of Clay's subconscious and the show's plot has skewed into different areas. 

Reports show that this series has done more harm than good, why is it still a thing? It was never good in the first place. Watching the second season was unbearable.

Are the 2nd and 3rd season based on the book? :oprah: ive read the book but not seen the series, is it worth watching?

Haroon

But Bryce was just alive and let off the hook :duck: Why reveal right away that he's dead in S3? Unless S3 is going to be the mystery of how and why it happened :huh:

Already seems quite disconnected from the other two seasons but I'm just going off of a short trailer :laughga: That funeral outfit lineup reminded me straight away of the Pretty Little Liars intro :toofunny:

A Hybrid

I don’t think I’m going to watch this, and I even watched season 2

No family’s safe when I sashay

Glittertinks

While this is an interesting twist already I wonder what happened to the School Shooter cliffhanger/storyline at the end of S2 :oprah: there are no hints about this in this teaser. 

ladylinners
11 hours ago, Hype said:

Are the 2nd and 3rd season based on the book? :oprah: ive read the book but not seen the series, is it worth watching?

I'm guessing no (haven't seen the 2nd season). The storyline from the book is the plot for season 1  (though expended on). 

I don't recommend it if you have mental health issues and can be triggered. I watched the first season with friends and ended up dealing with one of my biggest breakdowns. 

Archived