Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your final prediction for LG6 lead release.

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

Hey guys,

It appears a few monsters are finally starting to piece a jigsaw together and I think something is on the way, and it’s soon.

So if you had to make a prediction for a date between now and December for a lead single from LG6 to release, what would it be?

I think mine would be either 20th September, then second single release somewhere in the end of November since there’s a big enigma gap there.

Discuss! :party:

(I say from now to December because Polycor confirmed music is coming this year)

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

FfFfFfFF

14th February - lead single

28th February - promo single

6th March - the second single

3rd April - the album

Gagaplayer315

"final" like we don't have all of 2020 to predict every Friday as a release date :ohwell:

Siena

I 100% believe we are getting a single before the year ends because

1. Polydor is legit and has been right about every other artist they said would release this year

2. Also the fact that gaga and her team are now trying to stop the bradga rumors may be an indicator that something is happening soon, and they don't want these rumors to overshadow new music. 

Delusional
1 hour ago, Smcgibben said:

I 100% believe we are getting a single before the year ends because

1. Polydor is legit and has been right about every other artist they said would release this year

2. Also the fact that gaga and her team are now trying to stop the bradga rumors may be an indicator that something is happening soon, and they don't want these rumors to overshadow new music. 

49 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I have always said the same: single Q4 this year, album not so sure.

Nice to see people agreeing with me for a change

peppa pig GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Sherloid Bai

Joanne and ASIB (even AP and C2C) had similar release schedules (late Q3/Q4) so she'll do this again I feel

The Z
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Autumn next year if we're lucky tbh 

It's literally coming this year, probably within the next three months:laughga:

ferretti

September 27th.

After the Haus Labs release and with a few weeks to promo before returning to Enigma. I could see her also dropping a promo song too and doing SNL (she could promote LG6, Haus and Enimga all in one go - plus, of course, do one sketch as Ally for ASIB grammy help - if not just sing ARUTW on SNL for the grammy). 

Then, the album drops mid-to-late November so she can promote between legs.

disco stick tester, inquire within

tomsches
14 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

It's literally coming this year, probably within the next three months:laughga:

I'll bookmark this

The Z
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'll bookmark this

Yeah you can do it. The contract is signed for 2019. It would be VERY surprising if we still had nothing by October.

Also, don't expect a long gap between the lead and the album. It'll most likely be one week or two

Archived