💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

AJayll: "Taylor Swift is all about her penship" ("The Archer" Reaction)

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

gagzus
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't like it regardless. There are reaction videos with people with organised thoughts that still get views, if she wants clicks and likes from stans then it's her decision.  :ohwell:

She does give organised thoughts though, she has her little fun overreaction then talks about it more in depth after each track when she does album reviews for example (her BTW album review is quite good), I enjoy it personally but to each their own 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert
30 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I'm sorry but that song is extremely basic and boring. I don't get people who say it's a masterpiece. It's just lyrically ok and the sound is just flat. It's hard for me to listen to it again and try to change my mind tbh :huntyga: Plus Ajayll kinda overhypes everything :triggered:

I completely agree, the song isn’t bad it’s better compared to the other Lover tracks and that’s why it’s being called a masterpiece

Used to be HighRoad

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She does give organised thoughts though, she has her little fun overreaction then talks about it more in depth after each track when she does album reviews for example (her BTW album review is quite good), I enjoy it personally but to each their own 

Sorry, I just can't follow her. Her overreaction and overhyping of rather common things derails her videos.

weed

I loveee the song, I think it is really beautiful production and all. I love how she had a deep connection to it, seemed genuine

sampool
1 hour ago, Runway said:

She is so scared of taylor fans :rip: 

Well she wasn’t scared to say she doesn’t like ME!; plus Archer made her so emotional she cried.

Some artists actually have some sort of talent and aren’t 100% reliant on selling sex appeal. 

photo-380.jpg

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, sampool said:

Some artists actually have some sort of talent and aren’t 100% reliant on selling sex appeal. 

photo-380.jpg

the shade of it all :fan:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, IrishMonster said:

I completely agree, the song isn’t bad it’s better compared to the other Lover tracks and that’s why it’s being called a masterpiece

I don't agree. YNTCD was pretty fun. ME! was kinda cringey but at least it wasn't boring :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, t e a said:

the shade of it all :fan:

Not you saying this with that profile pic in Taylor thread.

tenor.gif?itemid=14514106

crisTEAne
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Not you saying this with that profile pic in Taylor thread.

tenor.gif?itemid=14514106

that's the meta-point, sis. :ally:

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I'm sorry but that song is extremely basic and boring. I don't get people who say it's a masterpiece. It's just lyrically ok and the sound is just flat. It's hard for me to listen to it again and try to change my mind tbh :huntyga: Plus Ajayll kinda overhypes everything :triggered:

Same. It’s not a masterpiece it’s just an ok song. It had the potential to be amazing but she didn’t seem to do much with her vocals and the songwriting is good and a little different for her, but it’s nothing profound.

i love the idea of it, but the execution is a 5/6 out of 10

Miel

I love the song. Like, a lot. It's great.

I don't disagree with AJayll, and I like her, but?? 

3 points in and ready for more

crisTEAne
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

I love the song. Like, a lot. It's great.

I don't disagree with AJayll, and I like her, but?? 

but what, deer?

Miel
4 minutes ago, t e a said:

but what, deer?

ufqpj.jpg

I love AJayll but this was a little much for me this time around? dont kill me

3 points in and ready for more

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Miel said:

ufqpj.jpg

I love AJayll but this was a little much for me this time around? dont kill meï»ż

weird, i think this wasn't even one her most over-the-top reactions :laughga:

Archived