Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

inb4 only kissed him so yall stopped the Bradley rumours :ladyhaha:

rumors I'm in a relationship with Bradley? yeah I'm in a relationship but not with Bradley 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri

That’s what she’s doing with her audio engineer instead of LG6. Any excuse is good for procrastinate It seems.

G U C C I
6 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

I'm very happy for her, BUT it seems... dunno staged? she was VERY private and hushed up with Christian and now she's openly kissing and stuff with this dude... got me a bit confused.. but oh well

She may have been so private with Christian because she knew it was just a rebound and then it got out of control because of everything going on in her life. I don't believe she ever intended on it being serious with him. JUST MY OPINION. 

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

NGL I wouldn't be shocked if this was some sloppy PR to kill the Bradley rumors. If she's putting LG6 out in the next few months, there's a strong possibility she doesn't want the rumors to carry over to when she's promoting the album. You know tabloids might start assuming every love song is about Bradley, but if she dangles some fresh gossip they might jump off that type of angle. And I'll get killed for this, but it might even be PR so if she hooks up with him far down the road it doesn't look like she had a hand in his break up since she dated someone after Christian and after he broke up with Irina.

1000% this. Whether her and Brad ever get together or not this is a good move for her PR wise and maybe its not just PR and they actually like each other. Either way it does seem intentional.

Woolfsmck
7 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

she really loves ugly guys 

Interesting deduction my dear Watson...

Woolfsmck holms suggests that Gaga needs to be somewhat familiar with said smoochie.

Strangers will be shot.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Why would she stage it.. I mean come on now:smh:

I doubt she did—I think it's probably either just a friendly kiss or there is something romantic.

But I get why people think she staged it—that part of the Valley gets very hot during the summer (like at least 90 and even sometimes over a 100 degrees during the middle of the day). The Valley is the hottest part of L.A. So sitting outside on the patio during the day just seems bizarre, especially as I'm pretty sure they are having a heat wave down there, unless you factor in the idea she wanted to get caught. She might have wanted to get "caught" (be it romantic or he's a friend doing her a favor) to kill the Bradley rumors so they don't become a thing while she's pushing LG6.

Joshie S

This can only mean 1 thing.

Studio pics are next. :laughga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

HermioneT
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Why would anyone stage pictures with this guy?  

Maybe to stop ten thousands of completely content-unrelated Russian (hate) comments on her latest insta posts and the ones of HL? To put a stop on these neverending tabloid articles claiming she had moved in with BC?

I mean, she seemed pissed of these rumours already back in march when she made the iconic pregnancy tweet...and it didn't get much better since then. So, why not:trollga:

She / hers

imitalian

Bradley cover up so she can release LG6 without backlash from Irina stans i think, finally her marketing team doing something good:lolly:

MonsterMom

Can she please release her diet and workout regimen cause d*mn she looks good! :nooo:

Archived