šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tituss Burgess Pops ALL the Way Off on Andy Cohen After Awkward WWHL Moment

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Good for ha :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JazzGa

IĀ  always liked Tituss instinctively, even though I don't know much about him he seems like a pleasant, classy, yet silly guy. This was definitely a classy and silly drag, good for him, looking forward to watching the messy interview and cringing at Cohen in a lil bit when I get off work lolĀ 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

SKANK

Tituss is right about Andy being a messy gossip and smarmy social climber. He is wrong if he thinks Watch What Happens Live is a place artists go to talk about their art.

If you want to be a guest or viewer of Watch What Happens Live, you have to check your Christian values at the door. It's trashy fun, not 60 Minutes.

Suspiria

I'm confused... what did Andy do? I don't see anything awkward or problematic in the clip.

Mister G

Never been a fan of Andy Cohen. Messy b**** who lives for drama seems to be right up his ally.Ā 

liquidsunshine

Ummm WWHL is exactly the kind of show heā€™s described. Did he think he was on Oprah?????

weed

I don't think Andy was so bad??? It wasn't even Tituss's past brought up? I didn't even know Eddie was homophobic, now I gotta do some research

omggggg......put it in a spoilerĀ 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Archived