💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the leaks?

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

LilyLark

It's probably harder to steal, imo, songs nowadays. Technology is constantly improving, and with the streaming era being even more of a factor in the past few years labels are probably paranoid that any leaked songs will hurt an album release.

As much as I like some of the leaked songs, it's also stealing and a lot don't even seem legitimate. So I'm pretty ambivalent....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i really would love some old stuff to leak. i hope for redone outtakes.

Inferno
37 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's probably harder to steal, imo, songs nowadays. Technology is constantly improving, and with the streaming era being even more of a factor in the past few years labels are probably paranoid that any leaked songs will hurt an album release.

As much as I like some of the leaked songs, it's also stealing and a lot don't even seem legitimate. So I'm pretty ambivalent....

For newer material absolutely. Nothing from Joanne, LG6, or ASIB would leak unless they wanted it to. However, there is material from preFame-ARTPOP still being traded underground. Honestly, the music traders are a strange breed. They hoard all of this material not even for fear of legal reprimand but value and power lol its like an exchange. I just dont think any of that material is in the hands of actual fans at this point that care to give sustenance to fans as past leakers have.

Archived