Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs IS different

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

Didymus
Just now, MonsterMom said:

I love how you purposely chose the few looks that were exaggerated from Haus Labs.

They're almost all like that though :rip:

Check for yourself: https://www.hauslabs.com/pages/discover#

There's only one of these that I think I could ever encounter in daily life and that's Korbel :flop: Aside from her there's only one other look that I think is easy to pull off, and that's Erin. The rest looks 1000x more difficult than any of the models featured for Fenty :madge:

The thing that's different about Haus Labs is the campaign and some very specific details and products. But it is not "easy to use", it does not prioritize "natural looks", it does market itself as experimental and fantastical instead of unoffensive and daily usable, and that's what's gonna draw people in, not that make-up tutorial on Amazon no one watched :toofunny:

So just stick to the facts and don't turn the line into something it's not.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

They're almost all like that though :rip:

Check for yourself: https://www.hauslabs.com/pages/discover#

There's only one of these that I think I could ever encounter in daily life and that's Korbel :flop: Aside from her there's only one other look that I think is easy to pull off, and that's Erin. The rest looks 1000x more difficult than any of the models featured for Fenty :madge:

The thing that's different about Haus Labs is the campaign and some very specific details and products. But it is not "easy to use", it does not prioritize "natural looks", it does market itself as experimental and fantastical instead of unoffensive and daily usable, and that's what's gonna draw people in, not that make-up tutorial on Amazon no one watched :toofunny:

So just stick to the facts and don't turn the line into something it's not.

It’s funny because I ACTUALLY wear makeup everyday and would wear all of her colors on a daily basis. It isn’t that theatrical, it can be depending on how you apply it. Also, No one said a natural look. I said not Kardashian’s, I meant they look like themselves while wearing the makeup. I am honestly tired of arguing with you. You won’t change my opinion about liking it or wearing it. So :bye:

Didymus
10 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

You are going way overboard putting words in my mouth and basically just ranting trying to make this into something way bigger than it is.

"All the shots from the promo and ads have also had makeup looks that anyone could achieve"

:madge: I did not put words in your mouth. I just pointed out a mistake in your thinking and you couldn't handle it, still can't :air: No one's coming for you or Haus Labs, your points just aren't valid. The end.

Didymus

You won’t change my opinion about liking it or wearing it. So :bye:

That is so not what I'm doing omg sis :toofunny: Ok, fine. God, why is it so tough for some people to just say "oh you're right, I hadn't thought of that/i didn't know that but these points are still valid" instead of pretending they're some kind of victim of an online assault :lmao: 

MonsterMom
Just now, Didymus said:

"All the shots from the promo and ads have also had makeup looks that anyone could achieve"

:madge: I did not put words in your mouth. I just pointed out a mistake in your thinking and you couldn't handle it, still can't :air: No one's coming for you or Haus Labs, your points just aren't valid. The end.

:ladyhaha:...you just pointed out a mistake in MY thinking. So glad I have you to do that for me. Even though you know absolutely nothing about me or what I can handle. :fthis:

Didymus

:ladyhaha:...you just pointed out a mistake in MY thinking. So glad I have you to do that for me. Even though you know absolutely nothing about me or what I can handle. :fthis:

You made a thread with some pretty big claims on a discussion forum :air: You really exepected everyone was just gonna say "yasss omg ur so right and a genius for pointing out, slay!!" :awkney:

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That is so not what I'm doing omg sis :toofunny: Ok, fine. God, why is it so tough for some people to just say "oh you're right, I hadn't thought of that/i didn't know that but these points are still valid" instead of pretending they're some kind of victim of an online assault :lmao: 

Oh all I needed to do was tell you were right? Well dream on :huntyga:

Didymus
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

Oh all I needed to do was tell you were right? Well dream on :huntyga:

No... just argue with me like an adult instead of instantly crying "omg why are y'all so NEGATIVE!!!" and not responding once to the actual arguments presented :saladga:

Just re-read the first page sis. I was cordial, friendly and simply pointed out facts and you instantly had a meltdown about being "attacked". Learn from it.

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You made a thread with some pretty big claims on a discussion forum :air: You really exepected everyone was just gonna say "yasss omg ur so right and a genius for pointing out, slay!!" :awkney:

No, but you just over exaggerated everything and made it so much more than it was. I honestly just come on here for fun and to chat. I don’t want to argue with you. I think your delivery is rude so that is why I responded at all. I am fine with people having different opinions, but your different opinion has to be right and validated or you won’t stop. Can we just agree to disagree over makeup :ladyhaha:

Didymus

I honestly just come on here for fun and to chat.

Then don't make threads with big claims you're not even willing to discuss. Very simple. Again: re-read the first page. No one was attacking you or even being negative, they just responded to the very specific arguments you made :air: And you instantly jumped into victim mode and created the very rude element in this conversation that you now blame me for :rip:

I like you a lot and I always enjoy reading your posts. I just thought in this case your arguments weren't valid and I even literally said I was not in any way contradicting your opinion that the products looked easy to use and could be helpful to customers, I only talked about your big claims about the line and you couldn't handle even that without sending me "I hate you" gifs :awkney: If this turned into a mess it's on you, not me.

1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

The glam attack is VERY unique. I have never seen a liquid eyeshadow that sets into a powder. And also you can use them on your lips. :firega:

Liquid to powder has been a thing for years in many products, even in foundations. Jeffree star lipsticks can also be used on the Eyes.

MonsterMom
Just now, Didymus said:

Then don't make threads with big claims you're not even willing to discuss. Very simple. Again: re-read the first page. No one was attacking you or even being negative, they just responded to the very specific arguments you made :air: And you instantly jumped into victim mode and created the very rude element in this conversation that you now blame me for :rip:

I like you a lot and I always enjoy reading your posts. I just thought in this case your arguments weren't valid and I even literally said I was not in any way contradicting your opinion that the products looked easy to use and could be helpful to customers, I only talked about your big claims about the line and you couldn't handle even that without sending me "I hate you" gifs :awkney: If this turned into a mess it's on you, not me.

Once again, let’s agree to disagree. I thought that gif was funny :ladyhaha: and I am almost positive you will get more of those from me in the future :kiss:

2 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

But look at what you just said, "40 shades of foundation, concealers" etc, who needs 40 shades? Haus Labs is simplifying and coming out with colors that look good on anyone, you don't have to stand there like "what shade am I?". And if you actually look at a lot of makeup companies, not celebrity lines, I'm talking makeup lines started by real women who worked in the makeup industry, they have huge sales by keeping it simple, by limiting the amount of products women need to use in the morning, the 5 minute face, not 3 hours to do makeup before work. PS: Jeffree Star shouldn't be your go to person when trying to justify comments about makeup. Take a look at the top selling cosmetic brands on global shopping networks, it's companies that have simple makeup lines, keeping everything simple, not bombarding the customer with 500 different colors. 

Girl what? Who needs 40 shades of foundation? How about people of color who has been neglected by makeup companies for centuries? Rihanna revolutionized The makeup game, now EVERYONE can find their perfect match.

giskardsb
4 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

Thanks, I knew your entire comment would be bullsh*t when you start it out with no offense.

It’s like when people start a thread with “I don’t mean to be negative”.  Actually they did mean to be negative or they wouldn’t have started the thread. 

Archived