Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Indiewire: 50 Best acting performance of 2010s. Miss Gaga at 27.

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pink Tape
14 hours ago, Didymus said:

But what you fail to mention is that Gaga lost almost all those awards to Collette, McCarthy, Close and Colman who don't even appear on this list, nor do the movies that triumphed over ASIB  in all those award shows, lists, associations,... :ladyhaha:

So by your own logic, this list is complete bs, even more so than the degree I intended to communicate :oprah: 

The Favourite won almost double the amount of accolades compared to ASIB and yet it doesn't appear. Colman won 20+ awards for her performance (Gaga won 5) and yet doesn't appear here. So actually film critics and festivals do not back you up in the slighest :madge:

can we just celebrate gaga getting this recognition.. of course coleman and some others are better actress, but this publication decided to put gaga and left the others (and that doesnt mean gaga is better) is it the end of the world? just chill

AlexanderMagno

I-

Gaga was good, but no, no way  :oops:

Funny to see that it's "cool" to praise Gaga, because that's exactly what's going on lately.  

ElectricKing
19 hours ago, truthteller said:

where is JLaw for Mother!

such an underrated movie it's unreal

that is way you call originality. 

PADDINGTON and PADDINGTON 2 are both incredibly wholesome, well-written, witty and funny movies with fantastic performances and cinematography. Y’all can seethe.

Reminder that Paddington 2 currently sitting at #1 all time best Rotten Tomatoes movie. It’s easily the Top 5 best childrens movie of the whole decade. :classy:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Antichrist

some of y'all acting like asib & the acting was out of this world when all she did was sing, get drunk, & cry. don't get me wrong, she did amazingly well for a big debut, but sis, it's just a snoozefest, collette's 5min breakdown was better acting than whole asib :madge:

32 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

some of y'all acting like asib & the acting was out of this world when all she did was sing, get drunk, & cry. don't get me wrong, she did amazingly well for a big debut, but sis, it's just a snoozefest, collette's 5min breakdown was better acting than whole asib :madge:

Is singing, acting drunk and crying not all part of acting? Then all Toni did was ran around and screamed a little bit. Now what?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Thomas P

Where the **** is Frances Mcdormand for 3 Billboards.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sorcerer

Terrible list, but slay Gagz

I would've included JK Simmons (Whiplash), Frances McDormand (Three Billboards), Bradley Cooper (ASIB), Anne Hathaway (Les Miserables), and Christoph Waltz (Django Unchained).

nodandsmile
18 hours ago, Miracle said:

Her ASIB performance is stellar and it's definitely better than any Viola performance in film. Better actress does not equal better performance in a movie

I love our girl but this laughable, I am sorry! 

I mean she was good, better than I thought she would be but my expectations were not that high really! Her line delivery was very awkward at times and cringey, you could tell this was her first leading role in a film. She really SHINED whenever she sang though  (especially while performing INLA), she was probably more confident during those scenes.This is why I did not want her to win BA, because she'll certainly be among the weakest winners in history and best believe looking back, people would not be kind to her at all. But the more projects she takes on, the less stressed she'd be and the better she'll get. And I sincerely believe that we haven't seen the best of her yet. She's a fighter.

They put her performance above Viola's, this one ...

This is beyond acting, she literally became Rose, did not even feel like she was playing. Saying she should not be above Viola is NOT a diss! Hell, most living actors can relate  :lmao:  she even outshined Meryl freaking Streep with 8 minutes of screentime!

nodandsmile

:lmao:  @Didymus  is actually the one making sense here, some of y'all just don't like it (as usual). Didymus said ASIB is not top 50 of the decade in their opinion. But saying the academy and other institutions "disagree" with that post is actuall not proving that opinion wrong since those people praised ASIB as one of the best works of the year 2018 + Olivia Colman and The Favourite destroyed ASIB and Gagita when it comes to awards and yet are nowhere to be found on those "best of the decade" lists so yeah @Whispering  you were not making the point you thought you were making!

Archived