💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé

xcx

Featured Posts

You shouldn’t hate on Beyoncé because of the behavior of her stans. I see a lot of you saying that she deserves to flop so she doesn’t have such a big ego, but how do you know if she has a big ego? You don’t know her, and she doesn’t do interviews so you wouldn’t have seen her bragging anywhere. You can’t blame her for her stans hyping her up. We do the same thing with Gaga, and all stans do the same thing with their faves. We always try and protect them and we always make them sound like they’re god. The fact that y’all keep hating on Beyoncé when she hasn’t done anything wrong is so weird. Considering the fact that Gaga likes Beyoncé and always preaches about online kindness, she’d be disgusted with what y’all are saying.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

I don't think it's Beyonce so much as her fanbase that people are antagonizing.  I meeeeeean,  I'm a Beyonce fan (and actually have been since Destiny's Child. I had one of their albums on *cassette* in the 1990s!) but the Hive.... I don't want to be a part of that.

Enzo

is people bullying Beyoncé here tho?

I've seen people bullying her fans only lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Guest Adarsh

Nobody hates Beyoncé come on, she’s probably one of the most likeable celebrities. People are just making fun of the hive because they treat her like God and criticise every other fan base. 

Widows Kiss

Beyonce fans brought it on themselves by repeatedly dragging Gaga's recent success and bragging about TLK. You can't be the aggressor and then proceed to play the victim once it starts to backfire. 

Nobody is bullying Beyonce. Most people just make fun of her commercial performance to trigger her fans.

I do respect Beyonce and like a lot of her music, but i just don't get as much satisfaction out of her recent releases. I just would love another Sweet Dreams type slayage. That song is flawless! Also Freakum Dress and Beautiful Liar are two other favs of mine and i wish she would put music out like that again.

ANTI WP
16 minutes ago, xcx said:

You shouldn’t hate on Beyoncé because of the behavior of her stans. I see a lot of you saying that she deserves to flop so she doesn’t have such a big ego, but how do you know if she has a big ego? You don’t know her, and she doesn’t do interviews so you wouldn’t have seen her bragging anywhere. You can’t blame her for her stans hyping her up. We do the same thing with Gaga, and all stans do the same thing with their faves. We always try and protect them and we always make them sound like they’re god. The fact that y’all keep hating on Beyoncé when she hasn’t done anything wrong is so weird. Considering the fact that Gaga likes Beyoncé and always preaches about online kindness, she’d be disgusted with what y’all are saying.

Most of the harsh comments are towards beehives not beyonce and they have every rights to hate on her 

I love beyonce as a singer and dancer but when her fans preaches to me that she is a God and artist we are going to have a problem there. 

SHALLOW

I honestly think she's artistically way too overrated. 

Most of her songs are meh and her biggest hits are only good imo, nothing spectacular. I do agree she's one of the best vocalists and dancers out ther but she's really not spontaneous and she lacks personality.:vegas:

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

People are just making fun of the hive because they treat her like God

Isn’t that what every fan base does though? We’re literally on a site dedicated to lady Gaga for hours a day :ladyhaha:

Guest Adarsh
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Isn’t that what every fan base does though? We’re literally on a site dedicated to lady Gaga for hours a day :ladyhaha:

Really? I’ve seen more people drag Gaga than worship her. On the other hand Beyoncé stans treat her like the second coming of Jesus or something lmao 

HoneyB

She’s literally silent for the most part all the time and people claim that she thinks she’s “above it all” ummm no maybe she’s just private?:awkney: it’s the gp’s fault for creating this image of her being a goddess... Let’s not act like the Hive is the most messy fan base monsters LITERALLY traded sexual favors for applause so I don’t want to hear anything:interestinga: Both hive and other fan bases are so toxic it’s unfortunately how it is. It’s fine not to like her it’s called having a preference but when you start to undermine her success and say all these rude things, it’s not that serious luv. Doesn’t matter what people think anyway, both Bey and Gaga have cemented themselves and left a huge impact on the music industry and pop culture whew I love stanning LEGENDS:whitney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Really? I’ve seen more people drag Gaga than worship her. On the other hand Beyoncé stans treat her like the second coming of Jesus or something lmao 

And for everyone person that “drags” Gaga here, there’s an army to defend her. Just like every fan base. She gets criticized here just like Bey gets criticized amongst her fans. 

ElectricKing

All fanbases drag each other.

Some of the Hive take it too far yes.

This persistent 'Beyoncé ain't ****' is confusing though. B has never said she's God and has never acted like it. At award shows and interviews, she's ALWAYS humble. 

And by the way, some of you asking for her to flop are just as bad as The Hive and other fanbases who longed for Gaga's failure during ARTPOP.

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

She’s literally silent for the most part all the time and people claim that she thinks she’s “above it all” ummm no maybe she’s just private?:awkney: it’s the gp’s fault for creating this image of her being a goddess... Let’s not act like the Hive is the most messy fan base monsters LITERALLY traded sexual favors for applause so I don’t want to hear anything:interestinga: Both hive and other fan bases are so toxic it’s unfortunately how it is. It’s fine not to like her it’s called having a preference but when you start to undermine her success and say all these rude things, it’s not that serious luv. Doesn’t matter what people think anyway, both Bey and Gaga have cemented themselves and left a huge impact on the music industry and pop culture whew I love stanning LEGENDS:whitney:

EXACTLY. The GP made this image and now every fanbase is intimidated by it and resort to 'she ain't ****', 'i hope she flops' and the ever popular 'urgh she's so overrated'

Overrated? If you're going to call Bey overrated then you might as well call every single person in entertainment overrated. There are 20378 singers/musicians/poets out there who have never even had their lyrics, voice, music heard but it could be absolutely wonderful. You think every talented person makes it to the entertainment business? So what do you call them?

No one's overrated, calm the **** down.

Archived