⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Megarate।। LOUD - Rihanna

Davian
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I mean that production is so similar it might be the same it's not like it bares resemblance it bares the actual sounds :saladga:

What song are you even talking about, I can’t judge without knowing it:huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marges

Don‘t you ugly hoes dare giving Skin a lower score than 5!!!!!!!! :madge:

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
6 minutes ago, Davian said:

What song are you even talking about, I can’t judge without knowing it:huntyga:

Cobra Starships forgot what the name of the song is I'll try to find it I read it on reddit or somewhere IDK I just love to tease you :ladyhaha: But they were very similar in production I do remember that.

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws

I love this album, i just can't give any song less than 8 :runhug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages

@Animal Claws you held your own so good with that bully at the beginning of this thread, really proud of you :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
4 minutes ago, Marges said:

Don‘t you ugly hoes dare giving Skin a lower score than 5!!!!!!!! :madge:

I gave it a 5.1 :trollga: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marges
Just now, Enzo said:

I gave it a 5.1 :trollga: 

Good enough :vegas:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya

inb4 I get all the rates by this week and forced to have a ceremony next Sunday :bradley:

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high
  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Cobra Starships forgot what the name of the song is I'll try to find it I read it on reddit or somewhere IDK I just love to tease you :ladyhaha: But they were very similar in production I do remember that.

:ladyhaha:

I think you mean You Make Me Feel...?

I don’t think they sound that similar, but I also don’t think that about Express Yourself and Born This Way:ladyhaha: But I can see why people think it

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws
Just now, Anveeroy said:

inb4 I get all the rates by this week and forced to have a ceremony next Sunday :bradley:

Please do it :pray:

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

inb4 I get all the rates by this week and forced to have a ceremony next Sunday :bradley:

Not if you won't pressure me again :triggered:

I would battle for you even if I break in two 🏹
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Please do it :pray:

loud tour love GIF

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

inb4 I get all the rates by this week and forced to have a ceremony next Sunday :bradley:

andwhataboutit.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya

This song is stuck in my head since yesterday 

 

 

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
8 minutes ago, Davian said:

:ladyhaha:

I think you mean You Make Me Feel...?

I don’t think they sound that similar, but I also don’t think that about Express Yourself and Born This Way:ladyhaha: But I can see why people think it

Yaaas that's the one now that's a certified bop :lolly:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...