⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Megarate।। LOUD - Rihanna

KatieJudasGaga4

@Anveeroy Can I join?

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

@Anveeroy sending the rates in a second this time with comments :ally:

on the ANTI megarate I understood "comments are not necessary" as in "i don't want you to write comments" :deadbanana:

before there was love there was silence
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

@Anveeroy sending the rates in a second this time with comments :ally:

on the ANTI megarate I understood "comments are not necessary" as in "i don't want you to write comments" :deadbanana:

Thank you so much! :kara:

Yes, during Anti megarate I didn't realize I will get a mountain amount of comments! So, this time I am encouraging users to not send comments! 🤓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Thank you so much! :kara:

Yes, during Anti megarate I didn't realize I will get a mountain amount of comments! So, this time I am encouraging users to not send comments! 🤓

oops i sent come comments but feel free to totally ignore them :ally:sorry

 

before there was love there was silence
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
30 minutes ago, Andreu said:

oops i sent come comments but feel free to totally ignore them :ally:sorry

 

You are pardoned! :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
11 hours ago, Mirages said:

8. The one we don't talk about :selena:

Nnn it has some bops tho:ally:

Pon De Replay, If It’s Lovin’ That You Want, That La, La, La and Let Me:queenga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
25 minutes ago, Davian said:

Nnn it has some bops tho:ally:

Pon De Replay, If It’s Lovin’ That You Want, That La, La, La and Let Me:queenga:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

sesame street idk GIF

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

 

Edited by Mirages
I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

S&M Remix :ohwell:

I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive 🌧
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
13 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

They are great summer jams:messga:

14 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

S&M Remix:bye:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
20 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

S&M Remix :ohwell:

 

13 minutes ago, Davian said:

S&M Remix:bye:

We were looking for a different answer :classy: There‘s one song that needs to leave before the remix :whitney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica World
33 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

sesame street idk GIF

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

 

S&M (Remix)

Raining Men

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
5 minutes ago, Mirages said:

We were looking for a different answer :classy: There‘s one song that needs to leave before the remix :whitney:

No:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
34 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

sesame street idk GIF

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

 

Why you didn't ask me? :ally:

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...