Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

George Nader hit with child p*rn charges (Trump ties)

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Key Mueller witness George Nader hit with underage sex trafficking, child **** charges

Nader is accused of bringing a 14-year-old boy from Europe to the United States in 2000 for prostitution or sex. Nader engaged in sexual acts with the boy at his Washington, DC, home, the indictment states. Nader also faces two counts of transporting child ****ography and "obscene" materials.

Prosecutors say Nader brought an iPhone into the US last year that contained a dozen sexually explicit videos of underage boys, some as young as 2 years old. FBI agents working for Mueller discovered the videos in January 2018 after stopping Nader at an airport and examining his electronic devices, according to court records.

During the Trump transition, Nader met with Trump's son-in-law and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner, former chief strategist Steve Bannon and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Nader has previously been convicted in the US of transporting child ****ography and pleaded guilty to several crimes in the Czech Republic related to sexual contact with underage boys.

I just can't believe these kinds of people are running the world.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/19/politics/george-nader-child-****-sex-charges/index.html

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5

Didymus

"as young as 2 years old"

Stopped reading and running from this thread tbh. That is sooo ****ed up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"as young as 2 years old"

Stopped reading and running from this thread tbh. That is sooo ****ed up.

I didn't know if I should put that part in but I think people need to read it. The fact that the Trump transition team took a meeting with him when he had already had child **** charges in the past is inconceivable.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 3

Melech
16 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Nader is accused of bringing a 14-year-old boy from Europe to the United States in 2000 for prostitution or sex.

This is terrifying. These human trafficking scares the **** out of me. How could a 14 year get in the hands of these people 

• Like 5

Dolce Vita

That is repulsive. I feel sick

Marilyn MonHoe

Republicans sure do love having sex with children :sick:

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Republicans sure do love having sex with children :sick:

they’re f*cking the next generation in more ways than one. it’s sick that these people are allowed to walk free. 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ZacharyMark

Of course. But will his base care? No. Will they even know about this? No. Why? Because the media is the enemy of the public...

Adarsh

Why is it always the conservatives?

That boy is a monster
  • Like 1

Vroom Vroom

I could see Trump being involved in human trafficking. The way he doesn’t care about human life on the daily 

• Like 4

Diamonster

I cannot even begin to comprehend what kind of twisted mind could derive pleasure from both, trafficking a kid, and from child ****ography. And the fact people with those brains, are in positions of power :saladga:

Judas18
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

14 year old boy...:saladga:

What's sad is that in most european countries the consent age is 14, which probably would've facilitated this encounter for him.

I really think it's too low. 14 is okay only if the other person is a minor.

• Sad 1