đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Big Girl Now

Akiki

Featured Posts

Akiki

This is Gaga's best feat. I used to bop to this when we had like... five gaga songs and I lived for it. 

BabylonHooker

A bop. RedOne remade it with Swallow My Bullet. Listen to the chorus

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

JazzGa

I always thought Big Girl Now was kinda kreepy hahaha, it reminded me too much of how thirsty everyone was for Britney Spears/Emma Watson/Natalie Portman/Taylor Lautner to turn 18. Plus I was like 17 when the song came out and I wasn't confident enough to sing a song that was like "Grown ass men come and get me!" lol. (That wasn't until The Lana Years :gaycat:) But I can see why many teenagers who are just getting their confidence would bop to it

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

guccic0och
13 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

A bop. RedOne remade it with Swallow My Bullet. Listen to the chorus

Porcelain Black served some bops 

shame she’s basically disappeared and has been saying she’s going to release a song for the past 4 years with no results.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Akiki

The song is dirty, it's true. But still a bop. I miss this sexyness from Gaga. Not that she isn't serving us with Dancin in Circles but I miss the little fun over the top tracks

StuckInMyMind

That entire album is quite a bop to be fair! I remember the unreleased “Disco Heaven: The Fame 0.2” or whatever it’s called introduced me to the song! Back just before The Fame Monster was released 

Hades

Absolutely. Parts of it reminded me of LoveGame which I also love. Wild bops.

Animal Claws

One of the best Gaga's feats, that takes me back to the good times and the nostalgia :heart:

Archived