šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Haus Labs order is cancelled

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Probably sold out. It can happen even if you purchase in day ofĀ release.Ā Lots ofĀ people might access and purchase from the haus labs website than amazon. And they may have different inventory.Ā 

But ask the costumer service just to be sure. Ā 

NO!!! I havenā€™t bought anything yet because I thought they werenā€™t going to sell outĀ :deadbanana:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

NO!!! I havenā€™t bought anything yet because I thought they werenā€™t going to sell outĀ :deadbanana:

The past casesĀ usually shown that brands will sell another batch of it is sold out. But sometimes it can be 2 months wait. :oprah: Ā Don't fret.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

crisTEAne

so what did they say? what was the explanation?Ā 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ydnmnme
1 hour ago, t e a said:

so what did they say? what was the explanation?Ā 

I havenā€™t received the answer yetĀ :selena:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

JazzGa

I thought the entire point of the 2 month pre-order was getting an idea for how much demand there is so they can meet it and won't sell out immediatelyĀ Ā :saladga:Ā  Ugh I hope this doesn't happen with my order

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

ydnmnme
On 7/18/2019 at 2:05 PM, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Tell us when they answer!

Update: Everything is great! That was their answer: ā€œWe apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that the order was flagged as potentially fraudulent, so our system automatically cancelled it. The funds for that order will be returned to you in approximately 5-10 business days. If you would like to re-submit the order onĀ hauslabs.comĀ at your convenience, I'll make sure that it is processed without issueā€

I asked few more questions and already made anotherĀ order šŸ˜… The person from the support is very nice!Ā :heart:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

nerdfacekillah
9 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Update: Everything is great! That was their answer: ā€œWe apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that the order was flagged as potentially fraudulent, so our system automatically cancelled it. The funds for that order will be returned to you in approximately 5-10 business days. If you would like to re-submit the order onĀ hauslabs.comĀ at your convenience, I'll make sure that it is processed without issueā€

this answer reminds me of the answers i writeĀ on emails to different customers because i work as aĀ customer service agent of a company:smh:

If you donā€™t have any shadows, youā€™re not standing in the light.

A Hybrid
On 7/18/2019 at 11:01 AM, ydnmnme said:

I asked few more questions and already made anotherĀ orderĀ šŸ˜…Ā The person from the support is very niceļ»æ!Ā :heart:

Whereā€™s LG6Ā :neyde:

No familyā€™s safe when I sashay

pachinko
On 7/18/2019 at 7:27 AM, RAMROD said:

Probably sold out. It can happen even if you purchase in day ofĀ release.Ā Lots ofĀ people might access and purchase from the haus labs website than amazon. And they may have different inventory.Ā 

But ask the costumer service just to be sure. Ā 

She just released it via pre-orders, didnt she? How can it be sold out?Ā 

RAMROD
7 hours ago, pachinko said:

She just released it via pre-orders, didnt she? How can it be sold out?Ā 

In some cases the brands already have their product in production when theĀ pre-order started and they do it in certain amount. That is how pre-order can still sold out.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived