đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Dedicated Get Robbed By The Grammys?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

So I think we all know that Dedicated at least deserves a nomination for Pop Vocal album or something but Emotion also didn't get Carly any nominations despite being critically acclaimed. With very few really outstanding albums this year do you think she'll be robbed again or will she get a much-deserved nomination? 

Will the gays finally win?

Musery

i guess "the academy" sees her as a joke since call me maybe and is probably sweeping her under the rug

ice heard one side from above

Kimmo

I’m seeing her in Dallas next week and I can’t wait, I love that album a lot but she’s on the same page as Lana, Marina and Grimes, they’re seemed more like indie artists and not “Popular” acts :neyde:

Hottie Detector

ZiggyZiggs

All the pop categories are based on popular vote unlike the other categories, so if you’re **** is not popular enough you’re not going to get a nomination.

And the album barely made an impact chart wise and if they had no problem snubbing emotion don’t even expect dedication to be nominated cuz there’s a 99% chance it won’t 

SlaeUrAnus

She won’t, but she deserves it.

Bias aside, Emotion deserved not only Best Pop Vocal Album nomination, but AOTY nomination too. 

In my messy era.

Craven Moorecox

I’m actually listening to dedicated now! Automatically in Love deserves best pop song 

Gracious Gaga

The award should go to clarity by Kim Petras

♥ Kindness Police.

DelusionalGaga

I have a feeling she will get snubbed. It's really a shame because it's an amazing album and my favorite of this year so far. I think the issue is that Grammy votes come from peers. Critics love Carly but the industry forgot about her :interestinga:

Archived