💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way Era Gaga is everything!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

As much as I love her other eras because they all have amazing things about them, there’s something about the BTW Era that truly sticks out to me the most. 

1. For starters, the album has this different and diverse sound. I love the way she did multiple genres and put it all in to make an amazing 80’s inspired rock, house, industrial, techno pop album! The singles rocked too! 

2. The certain fierceness she had was amazing. She didn’t give one f*** what people thought about this album, she just put it out in the public and was like this is my new album, f*** off if you don’t like it. 

3. The performances were AMAZING! From the Grammys performance to the SNL & X factor performances to Joe Calderone VMA Performance, it really was amazing! 

4. The music videos we got were amazing 

5. The horns, prosthetics, eyeliner and that black mole was such a strong distinctive look. She had this look for half the era. Also she had many different wigs but still managed to keep a certain unique aesthetic. (Unlike AP Era haha) 

6. The 80’s style rocker chick leather fashion was something else.

7. Last but not least, her kindness and genuine and realness was everything. She was so kind hearted and sweet, but still unapologetic and sassy at times. These are what Gaga is about as a person. It portrayed her perfectly. 

BTW Era Gaga was everything! There will never be another era like BTW. Only Gaga could have pulled it off. 

Thoughts? 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HoneyB

I agree, I loved how multifaceted she was:pray:

I honestly feel like ARTPOP could have been her best era by far but unfortunately too many things weren’t going right for her, there was so much wasted potential with the concepts she had planned the era would have been a SERVE.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

AJRocketMan
21 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

5. The horns, prosthetics, eyeliner and that black mole was such a strong distinctive look. She had this look for half the era. Also she had many different wigs but still managed to keep a certain unique aesthetic. (Unlike AP Era haha) 

What do you mean by this?

Archived